Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
phamnamha93 wrote:hey, my nagisin is stuck with ultra ice (kabraxis), limpet doesn't work, can you guide me, any runeword useful here,
my english sucks, just help.

Limpet from far away or get an amulet with hailstorm.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Nitz wrote:
shnurr214 wrote:Nitz what would a good skill plan be for your recommendation for Astro with tanky gear? Max psi storm and doom? Just curious as I'm getting the gear for this together now

Either immo bomb or psionic storm+doom, I can't imagine other skills working.

Psionic storm can be abbadon crafted gear, immo bomb fascinating shrine.

The gear should be ilvl 1 and MO with defense/total character defense. You can use that gear to clear ureh/viz/laz too.

so just to clarify for astro gear/laz ureh (ive already done ureh/vizjun but i want to farm a trophy so this is good to have)

zomg abandon gauntlets
zomg abandon greaves
zomg abandon plated belt
crafted circlet +2 sin skills abandon crafted
kra body armor?
ix shield for summons or +1% block shield?
crafted claw? what do i want on my weapon?
rare rings and amu for dmg and skills

for astro will my psi storm damage be sufficient with this gear setup? since i probably wouldnt want to waste mo space on % phys magic dmg if im also gonna use this gear for laz so i want to mo %def tcd and speeds right?

also havent done yshari yet. maybe i should use this setup for yshari as well or maybe respec to max ll and psi storm and doom and no tiefling. I saw you had a spec up for yshari that had a similar skill plan to this.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:crafted circlet +2 sin skills abandon crafted
kra body armor?
ix shield for summons or +1% block shield?
crafted claw? what do i want on my weapon?

for astro will my psi storm damage be sufficient with this gear setup? since i probably wouldnt want to waste mo space on % phys magic dmg if im also gonna use this gear for laz so i want to mo %def tcd and speeds right?

For astro skill circlet is probably better but for Ureh/laz I would go for a crown.
Kra Armor is nice, Natashas Legacy would be best.
2% block shield -
Khalim's Protector

Khalim's Protector
Shields
Except Barbarian Shields

'VenLoVenAmn'
Runeword Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
2% Base Block Chance
60% Block Speed
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Poison Resist +4%
Poison Resist +25%
+50 Life after each Kill
50% Bonus to Defense
for laz. For psionic storm you want all points in energy -> Ix shield for more HP. If psionic storm sucks go for immo then you can go all points dex, Immo shield with 1% block would be perfect + Immo claw

Weapon - for laz you want much % slow ->
Void
Void
Weapons

'Sur'
Runeword Level: 75
Adds 7-13 Damage
+(58 to 72)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 20%
Regenerate Mana +15%
Cold Resist +40%
Physical Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(3 to 5) Mana on Striking
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
in a claw. For astro you can use Void too, you should have tons of free skill points - queen of blades to apply it slow, unless it kills totems ofc.

% Phys magic dmg doesn't affect psionic storm! Only base energy! Not +energy or +% energy!

Speeds - triune charms overall speed are very nice for this

Q about viz - if you apply OW do you only need 1 purify to kill the boss?
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nitz wrote:Q about viz - if you apply OW do you only need 1 purify to kill the boss?

yeah 2 purifys without ow and 1 with ow from qob
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nitz wrote:For astro skill circlet is probably better but for Ureh/laz I would go for a crown.
Kra Armor is nice, Natashas Legacy would be best.
2% block shield -
Khalim's Protector

Khalim's Protector
Shields
Except Barbarian Shields

'VenLoVenAmn'
Runeword Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
2% Base Block Chance
60% Block Speed
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Poison Resist +4%
Poison Resist +25%
+50 Life after each Kill
50% Bonus to Defense
for laz. For psionic storm you want all points in energy -> Ix shield for more HP. If psionic storm sucks go for immo then you can go all points dex, Immo shield with 1% block would be perfect + Immo claw

this is for astro
so i shouldnt max block for astro or go for at least 30%-40% block before energy?

str= for gears will need a decent amount because im wearing heavier armor types ie greaves and gauntlets
dex= block 30-40%
energy= rest

yeah and i did triune last night so i can do laz when i have some time to play. should be a lot more manageable on sin than necro last ladder.

btw i wanted to say minus astrogha this build has been pretty strong. I really like your guide a lot im sad more people dont think limpet is that appealing because its pretty good stuff. i think a lot of the issues i had initially with it came from me just being kind of a noob since this is the first sin ive done. but for a lot of the more ridiculous/annoying ubers like triune uldy void final etc.. i feel like sin should be a beast. avoid and block are just so strong. Last night was probably the easiest triune i have ever done minus actually clearing the area haha my damage isnt that great still. I had to swap to throw stuff with po po knife to clear bats. I bet its fine with limpet/psi but i was already specced for wdm stuff so i figured it try out throw.

edit: also i found out last night i can clear d fauzt although really damn slow with po po knife and mk5 and throw stuff. Necrobots still give me some issues due to lack of pierce any suggestions on how to clear fauzt faster? i was thinking crafting fascinating or ornate gear and blessing it with abandoned or vice versa to get some pierce and then use throw/atmg. Also should i be maxing storm crows for fauzt since it does a lot more damage it seems to hit the necrobots harder even with 1 pt than mk5 although mk5 seems to be easier to aim.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:
str= for gears will need a decent amount because im wearing heavier armor types ie greaves and gauntlets
dex= block 30-40%
energy= rest

Energy = dmg try it out, if 30% block means half as much dmg it's probably not worth it. Either you manage to deal with the darklings with stun or psychic scream or killing them with psionic storm, if you can hold off the hordes of darklings by killing them then you won't even need any dex.

btw i wanted to say minus astrogha this build has been pretty strong. I really like your guide a lot im sad more people dont think limpet is that appealing because its pretty good stuff.

Have you tried other builds? There is no way any other sin build can do any of that stuff that easy and or cheap. The problem is comparing her with really easy classes, they mostly outshine her.

but for a lot of the more ridiculous/annoying ubers like triune uldy void final etc..

Really liked her at uldy. Triune will always be easiest with zon. Hated her in void.

Last night was probably the easiest triune i have ever done minus actually clearing the area haha my damage isnt that great still. I had to swap to throw stuff with po po knife to clear bats. I bet its fine with limpet/psi but i was already specced for wdm stuff so i figured it try out throw.

Limpet doesn't focus the bats, needs psionic storm or fireball sentry. Throw poi poi is fine but ATMG has a slow castspeed when you don't use claws!

also i found out last night i can clear d fauzt although really damn slow with po po knife and mk5 and throw stuff. Necrobots still give me some issues due to lack of pierce any suggestions on how to clear fauzt faster? i was thinking crafting fascinating or ornate gear and blessing it with abandoned or vice versa to get some pierce and then use throw/atmg. Also should i be maxing storm crows for fauzt since it does a lot more damage it seems to hit the necrobots harder even with 1 pt than mk5 although mk5 seems to be easier to aim.

I would totally go for storm crows or the the freaking best built ever - melee claw. Bat strike stage 1 clears most of the stuff, really try farming some ubers with her she is a total beast. Now batsrike stage 3 should cut through necrobots easily, before you had to crucify them. Also barrier strike rules.

Ligiea RW vs Khalims protector. Perma stunning all clearing eye cancer or defense and block rate. Also never underestimate the power of way of the spider.

Also limpet can do fautz but rather slow compared to real farm builts.
fafik88
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
How does one meet the 400+ strength requirements for sacred items in LL build? Before getting all the sacred uniques and farming attributes.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fafik88 wrote:How does one meet the 400+ strength requirements for sacred items in LL build? Before getting all the sacred uniques and farming attributes.

charms, once you get the basic and mid charms you shouldnt have to invest much in str to wear sacred items once you get the later charms you probably dont have to put a single point in here.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
fafik88 wrote:How does one meet the 400+ strength requirements for sacred items in LL build? Before getting all the sacred uniques and farming attributes.

Put points into str. You could also put jewels with -requirements or mystic orbs with -requirements in it. I seldom had many points into energy, most was in vit anyways. Later you will need at max 50 points in str.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
got astro down used just random abandon crafted zomg boots and gloves and belt. 50% block rest pts in energy took a long time to do because i kept killing totems once i learned the fight it went a bit smoother but was still long. I ended up having to be very strategic and never hit totems if i could avoid it i might try it with immo bomb and see if the damage being higher makes it easier but i dont see this fight being possible with tiefling in the current patch. you just kind of need some defense to do it. ill try full energy next time since my damage felt kind of meh and i had like 45% block without any pts in dex. i only have like 100 or so sigs eaten as well so that might help. psi storm and singularity seem like interesting skills it would be cool to see how they played with a dedicated char.'

is there any way besides base energy and doom to buff psis damage? kind of crazy its 100 percent based on your base attributes. its odd that +energy doesnt affect it.