Where do you begin to farm sacred sets and uniqs?

Discuss Median XL!
Siber
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
As a newely dinged 120 where should i farm? Act bosses? Or shouls i go back to terror to try and do some uber areas?
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pre-2017 I believe the place to farm sets was K3K, not sure if that is the same now, and I believe TA was the place for Uniques also.
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Dest K3K, TA, Duncraig.
Nogonoma1
Acid Prince
48 | 1
As a New Player you will probably have a Hard time in uber areas.
You can farm river of flames + cs and worldstone up to Baal, there are a Lot of rare mobs who can drop Nice.
Siber
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
tylerfar wrote:Pre-2017 I believe the place to farm sets was K3K, not sure if that is the same now, and I believe TA was the place for Uniques also.

Is it good in terror or does it need to be destro? ;)
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Tran athula should be doable with easy/mid charms most builds don't need to farm at all to acquire basic charms don't start farming sacred unique before at least getting these easy/mid ubers done. Crafts runewords and tu should be sufficient to get these.
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Siber wrote:
tylerfar wrote:Pre-2017 I believe the place to farm sets was K3K, not sure if that is the same now, and I believe TA was the place for Uniques also.

Is it good in terror or does it need to be destro? ;)

Got about twenty set-pieces or so out of Terror K3K, AFTER about 15 runs, give or take; Bear-Stance is Godly for that place. Tran Athulua will also work for Terror; 'bout the same luck between them. If K3K is too much of a hassle, brew some Greater Potions of Greed; and obliterate some Amazons! :twisted: Terror is for Sets only, you MUST use Destruction for Sacred Uniques. I've gotten a plethora of set-pieces, even some of the Tribute Pieces,
but Sacred Uniques are extremely rare for me. Shnurr is also correct, get some of the easier charms first. Butcher, Binding of Baal, maybe Creature of Flame or Akarat, depending on build. That will be a great help in your path of being a farmer. Butcher's Tooth alone gives 40% MPF, on top of the insane 50%
chance to open wounds, and other good stuff.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, My nec had 15 sets and 2 Su's before even starting destruction just by farming tcows to level 120. But then again, I'm in SP, so the droprate is higher. And I already had about 160 mf at that point. so yeah, you get the idea.

Anyway, killing diablo on destruction gives you 4 guaranteed unique drops. If you're lucky those uniques can be sacred uniques.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Nihlathak is always guaranteed to drop a unique item, and has the chance of dropping SU items.

The halls are also a good place to farm as soon as you are able.