Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
this update made bloodzon great again
uts187
Imp
4 | 0
OMG I've been playing Barb on hard mode (deathgaze) all this time. I feel 10x stronger!
Edited by uts187 6 years.
DaddyDale
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Marco wrote:Median XL 2017
TROUBLESHOOTING ERROR c000005
- Only PlugY from D2SE Modmanager is supported
- If it happens as you click Multiplayer, you need to add Diablo II to the Windows DEP exception:
Open Explorer, right-click Computer, Advanced System Settings, Advanced tab, Settings in Performance section, Data Execution Prevention tab.
Choose Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select, Add, find Diablo II.exe and game.exe, add them, and press Apply after each.

I've tried the DEP fix and still no luck. As of right now I'm just using Diablo II.exe to play online but would like to eventually switch to the launcher. I do not use D2SE or PlugY, but whenever I try to use the launcher and click multiplayer I receive the C000005 Error. Any assistance would be awesome. If this is in the wrong place I apologize.

IGNORE THE ABOVE!!!

My Issue was fixed by moving my diablo II files. I did not have it saved in program files; however, I had it saved on my main hardrive and that was still causing issues for whatever reason....I have no idea. I moved it to an external drive and now everything works perfectly.
Edited by DaddyDale 6 years.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sorc crystal sword "Khany: the runeword now spawns with Stormblast instead of Thunder Slam" :D
Pa5call
Imp
4 | 0

...but really now :-] ...so much common sense and cunning wits in one piece of bloody art will make me remember the moment I've read these heavenly patch notes for the rest of my life :-X ...I am shaken in the best possible way and genuinely need some time to process such a huge pile ...of the best news ever! :hammer: - Many Thank Sir! 8-)
May all the Gods Bless U along whit whoever inspired U upon this precious creation! :salut:
Much Obliged! :cheers:
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
48 | 0
My D2SE doesnt recognize this patch? anyone with the same problem?
Regenesis
Destroyer
7 | 0
johnnxiv wrote:My D2SE doesnt recognize this patch? anyone with the same problem?

Same here, updated through the launcher but chipped gems are still dropping.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Regenesis wrote:Same here, updated through the launcher but chipped gems are still dropping.

First you need to delete patch_d2.mpq, and then start the launcher, then latest version will be correctly downloaded.
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Talic wrote:
Regenesis wrote:Same here, updated through the launcher but chipped gems are still dropping.

First you need to delete patch_d2.mpq, and then start the launcher, then latest version will be correctly downloaded.

didnt work for me.