Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
shnurr214 wrote:got astro down used just random abandon crafted zomg boots and gloves and belt. 50% block rest pts in energy took a long time to do

if i could avoid it i might try it with immo bomb and see if the damage being higher makes it easier but i dont see this fight being possible with tiefling in the current patch.

Tiefling is just a small bonus now that we don't get faster castrate anymore. You could always skip it. Nice block rate actually, did you feel like you need FHR/faster block rate?

you just kind of need some defense to do it.

But you used gloves instead of gantlets or?

i only have like 100 or so sigs eaten as well so that might help.

Lol, yeah that definitely lowers your dmg, it should have pretty nice dmg this patch with 1000 points into ennergy.

is there any way besides base energy and doom to buff psis damage? kind of crazy its 100 percent based on your base attributes. its odd that +energy doesnt affect it.

Not that I know.

I watched your last stream it looks pretty doable, annoying uber but with all sig eaten it should be a 20 min fight.

Also at the end you mentioned yshari - It's really easy with limpet all stages but diablo drowned beasts are always immune to frost, a a3 merc or another spell deals with that. Psionic storm for example you can even kill people through wall with it if you want to have a safe blink. Only the bosses Meph and Baal need ATMG or tantrum to kill them. For Baal I did Tantrum and spam edyrems never run out of them, never move.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
i couldnt get a good zomg pair of gauntlets plated belt and greaves crafted :( i ran out of shrines trying to get a decent level req and def and %dex and flat so i just resorted to gloves and boots. im gonna try to craft a decent pair when i get more shrines.
fafik88
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Did Anyone roll more than +3 bloodlust on the claw (katar in my case)?
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
I think +3 is the max for bloodlust claws in this patch.
fafik88
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Goodkidscc wrote:I think +3 is the max for bloodlust claws in this patch.

After I lost all my items to a bug : ] I was forced to roll it again and got + 4 confirmed. on a katar from Charsie after 200 times or so.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
got uldy down tonight. used broadside and throw to do stages t1 void claw for uldy with qob was enough.. i think im gonna try your method next time i do it with psi storm for edryem and i think a caster spec for stages will be better since baal was harder than uldy imo. i ended just spamming wychwind on him and got potato to help with the baal stage. all the other prime stages werent too rough. gonna go for laz tomorrow
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:got uldy down tonight. used broadside and throw to do stages t1 void claw for uldy with qob was enough.. i think im gonna try your method next time i do it with psi storm for edryem and i think a caster spec for stages will be better since baal was harder than uldy imo. i ended just spamming wychwind on him and got potato to help with the baal stage. all the other prime stages werent too rough. gonna go for laz tomorrow

I watched a bit - Toraja - use blink more to stun them. Cast more edyrems.

For uldy - when you die and want to get your corpse do it without QoB - if it hits him the low slow from Triune charm is applied and stays for like 1 minute.
The little red burning embers will come off of him when you hit w/ purify - even if he avoids it. That's a purify animation not his get hit stuff. You can see that at all enemies.
Your QoB probably has something like 80% to hit, ATMG has 100% sometimes when he isn't slowed/OW and you hit a pruify place an atmg so it hits him for some seconds and lure him away from it.
For the last part of the fight stay further away (apply OW with scorpion blade) or do the southern wall thing correctly you purify then run around him so he turns around into the purify, it's less boring than the corner thing and faster + he never casts a single thing. You can also do it at the northern wall between 2 lanterns (less space but more visibility)

The edyrems got really weak in this patch. And you wrote Assassin wrong in the stream description.
olly613
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thanks for your guide. I am working on building this myself. I am level 31, just doing hatred right now. I'm on Act3, any tips on the level 1 challenge? I am afraid of getting torn up in Tran Athula
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
olly613 wrote:Thanks for your guide. I am working on building this myself. I am level 31, just doing hatred right now. I'm on Act3, any tips on the level 1 challenge? I am afraid of getting torn up in Tran Athula

What build are you playing? Limpet kills em all and psionic storm kills the ice immune priestress. A throw built kills em all. Fireball sentry kills em all but the one fire immune priestress. Naginata has bigger problems - you can stun them with blink throw some barrier strikes in there and do it slowly with Queen of Blades. Buy an A5 or A3 merc and he clears it for you.
fafik88
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
If somebody was wondering how to do Akarat on the causeway summoning easy.

Clear the area between the waypoint and causeway so nobody disturbs you, and the causeway ofc.

Summon him and immediately go back south. Split some of his minions away and kite them around the buildings south east. Blink over the building or away so they stay there. Repeat until he is alone. Once usually is enough since most of his minions stay around the causeway if you blink away immediately after summoning.

Best to pull him away to the entrance of the causeway where there is space to kite him around.

Close to the left of the entrance is a temple with a wall to which LL sticks nicely. Pull one or two of his lackeys towards his position near the temple. As they come stick LL on the wall, blink away when they corner you, lackey dies and Akarat gets a whole LL wave in the face. You can sprinkle with a sentry for good measure.

Rinse and repeat.
Edited by fafik88 6 years.