Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Uhrinowitz wrote:Hello guys, sorry if I am stupid but I have just found a "Scroll of the Zakarum" dropped by Andariel that says it is the Challenge level 11 and I have to kill Death Projector at level 90. I wanted to find additional information in documentation but couldn't about other challenges I might have missed. Can you help me with this one pls? Thnaks, I'm kinda new.

How could you not find that? https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/levelchallenge1

Quests and it's literally the first thing, right above the death projector thing.

This was lvl 50, the next one is ennead which is lvl 80. Then lvl 90 and you are done. No more level challenges.
Uhrinowitz
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh, okay then, my mistake. Was this challenge before not connected to doing the summoning of Baal in Terror? Whatever. What mislead me was that this new scroll said it was level 11 challenge that made me think whether with the new patch new challenges were introduced. Thanks for the answers.
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Marco wrote:TROUBLESHOOTING ERROR c000005
- Only PlugY from D2SE Modmanager is supported
- If it happens as you click Multiplayer, you need to add Diablo II to the Windows DEP exception:

Open Explorer, right-click Computer, Advanced System Settings, Advanced tab, Settings in Performance section, Data Execution Prevention tab.
Choose Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select, Add, find Diablo II.exe and game.exe, add them, and press Apply after each.

To start, I could only run the game with the launcher after installing it or I would receive this error. So after a week of playing and getting this error every time I progressed to a new act for the first time, I had no issues with running the game outside of that. Now I am receiving this error upon even attempting to run the game, even though I had already successfully ran it on 003. It just changed over night, literally.
I couldn't run the game with the Launcher or without. I reinstalled and was able to run Diablo before installing the mod. I attempted installing via the launcher. I then crashed immediately upon the game attempting to run. After swapping to running with Glide, I could get into the game, but then attempting to run Multiplayer would crash me, and I have done the above step. Even with DEP, seems I still get the crash.
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Problem fixed, took a re installation followed by a repatching, and I had to ditch the launcher.
wuzzi89
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cant find my diablo 2 lod cd anymore..
just diablo 2 isnt enough to run the Mod right?
sedsed27
Skeleton
3 | 0
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the patch and I'm using the launcher

also I'm using th new one to launch. I already added Diablo.exe and the Game.exe

There's this Unhandled error again
sedsed27
Skeleton
3 | 0
I played using the Game.exe directly it works, but the only problem is that i used the launcher but it still gives the c0005 error. I already added the DEP. Please help
wasabimousse
Vampiress
37 | 0
I am still getting chipped gems droping (one at andariel on destruction, another was on a gem shrine on terror)

the launcher says I have 17.3.0 (i play online - sin war)
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
wasabimousse wrote:I am still getting chipped gems droping (one at andariel on destruction, another was on a gem shrine on terror)

the launcher says I have 17.3.0 (i play online - sin war)

Are you playing on a particular gs? If not, do they drop on other gs?
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017