Furystrikesx
Vampiress
38 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Feeles wrote:
Furystrikesx wrote:
Feeles wrote:
Stealthmaster wrote:Dude, honestly, I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Did you mean, MO's with +strength?

How Tier 1 TU's are connected with Mystic orbs?

Using TU's till Destruction Baal is harsh, because you should already have at least 2/3 of Celestia's Set at this moment + 1-2 random useful SU's from Nihlathak (500 signets farming).

Nihilatak can drop SU?? Never did it on destruction, or you mean while farming some mob may drop?

Nope Nihilatak has a good change to drop SU if you have some MF as well as the tons of elite mobs down there.

So usually those who farm there, clear all 4 rooms or just rush to nihilatak and repeat?

Pretty much what fakeme said. I stack around 200-250 MF and just sprint the to her and kill. Rinse and repeat until 500 sigs is done. by which point I usually have a few SUs I can use.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What would you MO in Flame maiden pike?
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
LL/ED mixed, you need a lot of LL unless you got shitloads of Lifeleech jools
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Ia still working the trick where you mo ed before making the rw to overcome ed cap?
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Feeles wrote:Ia still working the trick where you mo ed before making the rw to overcome ed cap?

yes it does work.

i am doing very well with currently 47% lifeleech. have most of the charms and pretty good gear. more damage also means more ll and obviously faster killing so i went for ed. if you feel you lack ll, it would be the best option to go for it on the weapon. both is playable
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Jaxon wrote:
Feeles wrote:Ia still working the trick where you mo ed before making the rw to overcome ed cap?

yes it does work.

i am doing very well with currently 47% lifeleech. have most of the charms and pretty good gear. more damage also means more ll and obviously faster killing so i went for ed. if you feel you lack ll, it would be the best option to go for it on the weapon. both is playable

thx pal, now i'm working on 500 sigs, i feel like i really need them. also i'm very noob about charms, will slowly learn ubers and how to do them (do you use a merc?)
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Feeles wrote:
Jaxon wrote:

yes it does work.

thx pal, now i'm working on 500 sigs, i feel like i really need them. also i'm very noob about charms, will slowly learn ubers and how to do them (do you use a merc?)

sigs help a lot, since you can increase your dex dramatically, especially with % bonus dex/attributes, which increases you total damage --> faster killing/moar leech. charms provide a lot of useful stats. try to get as many as possible. if you are searching for the challenge and you want to learn ubers, try them one after another and see how you are doing. if you have trouble you can ask me how or if i did them on this zon. otherwise there is the possibility to buy charms from people (i also provide a service for certain ones). getting the charms can be fun and frustrating but it is the challenging part about the mod. i would suggest to try to get them at least once on your own before considering to buy them :).

since i used to farm dunc most of the time, it is just annoying to keep the merc alive. even if you are skilled you might not see a barrel every now and then, and sometimes barrels appear behind walls before enemys should notice you and you die after porting (little side note, reanimates are bad in dunc for pouncezons, because they can be targeted offscreen with barrels while you might pounce in their direction into an exploding one. without reanimates you have a lot more control about it). even in ta the merc dies a lot, but for unformed lands and fauzt, the merc is a great help. i prefer the a 5 merc. his own skills provide good crowd control and besides you can give him some items which have procs on melee or kill in get more of those cc effects. i also gave him some random ber crafted 2ll 2% str jewels with whatever rolled on them. it didnt take long to get those. like every 3th or 4th roll was good enough for the merc. in unformed land i would suggest to summon edyrem/fire elementals + merc, so you wont get hit and the merc wont die while pouncing.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Jaxon wrote:
Feeles wrote:
Jaxon wrote:

yes it does work.

sigs help a lot, since you can increase your dex dramatically, especially with % bonus dex/attributes, which increases you total damage --> faster killing/moar leech. charms provide a lot of useful stats. try to get as many as possible. if you are searching for the challenge and you want to learn ubers, try them one after another and see how you are doing. if you have trouble you can ask me how or if i did them on this zon. otherwise there is the possibility to buy charms from people (i also provide a service for certain ones). getting the charms can be fun and frustrating but it is the challenging part about the mod. i would suggest to try to get them at least once on your own before considering to buy them :).

since i used to farm dunc most of the time, it is just annoying to keep the merc alive. even if you are skilled you might not see a barrel every now and then, and sometimes barrels appear behind walls before enemys should notice you and you die after porting (little side note, reanimates are bad in dunc for pouncezons, because they can be targeted offscreen with barrels while you might pounce in their direction into an exploding one. without reanimates you have a lot more control about it). even in ta the merc dies a lot, but for unformed lands and fauzt, the merc is a great help. i prefer the a 5 merc. his own skills provide good crowd control and besides you can give him some items which have procs on melee or kill in get more of those cc effects. i also gave him some random ber crafted 2ll 2% str jewels with whatever rolled on them. it didnt take long to get those. like every 3th or 4th roll was good enough for the merc. in unformed land i would suggest to summon edyrem/fire elementals + merc, so you wont get hit and the merc wont die while pouncing.

yea i will try. 1st objective is to learn duncraig and fauzt, this 2 areas i can't do them with my totemancer
sergey9908
Bone Archer
71 | 7
Fauztinville better javazon
Duncraing better pouncezon
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
sergey9908 wrote:Fauztinville better javazon
Duncraing better pouncezon

yeah, or just make one char to rule them all...
i like to be able to switch my farmarea without having to switch spec and gear. pounce is very solid in fauzt as well, but i agree, that java is better here