Natalya, The Insomniac [1.3]

snowman41
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Yeah, the resulting unique will be the same base item type as the item that you cube, and theres only one unique per each item type. Your guaranteed the given unique.
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Somnus wrote:
► Show Spoiler

No. If you use a TU1 normal/magic/rare ancient armor, the result will be Queen of glass. There's only 1 unique for each type of base item (Tiered item)

I'm trying to get the belt, but when I cubed everything it gave me a different one? Wait do I cube without the rune?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
► Show Spoiler

All you need is a Belt (BELT, not leather belt or anything else. BELT) and oil of enchancement + 2 arcane crystals.

Edit: It's really important to check the base item for the item you want in the docs. <3
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Somnus wrote:
► Show Spoiler

All you need is a Belt (BELT, not leather belt or anything else. BELT) and oil of enchancement + 2 arcane crystals.

Edit: It's really important to check the base item for the item you want in the docs. <3

Found my error lol I had a "light belt" instead of a "belt"....... :(
Vyvanne
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I apologize if I missed this, but I scoured the guide trying to find tips on how to do the witches minigame. Assassins don't get summons to make this easy, is there a TU that allows you to summon a monster to help with this minigame?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Vyvanne wrote:I apologize if I missed this, but I scoured the guide trying to find tips on how to do the witches minigame. Assassins don't get summons to make this easy, is there a TU that allows you to summon a monster to help with this minigame?

Choronzon

Choronzon
Assassin Claws

'SurTal'
Runeword Level: 75
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
20% Cast Speed
+20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
Slows Attacker by (15 to 20)%
10% to Energy
Regenerate Mana +15%
+(20 to 25) Life after each Kill
4% Reanimate as: Random Monster
+(40 to 50) Life when Struck by an Enemy
or
Dar-Al-Harb
Dar-Al-Harb
Assassin Shields

'FalUm'
Runeword Level: 58
+(3 to 4) to Assassin Skill Levels
15% Cast Speed
0.25% to Fire Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.25% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(16 to 19) to Summon Darklings
+(19 to 22) to Skeletal Flayer
+25 to Dexterity
5% to Dexterity
+25 to Energy
Elemental Resists +10%
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Vyvanne wrote:I apologize if I missed this, but I scoured the guide trying to find tips on how to do the witches minigame. Assassins don't get summons to make this easy, is there a TU that allows you to summon a monster to help with this minigame?

It's me who has to apologize, guide still W.I.P (the whole first split [from intro to Hatred] is completed, still need the vids and end game gear), I've been updating/finishing Terror since I finished the stream yesterday, still need to add the minigames (you didnt missed them, I did). And destruction still a blank page.

For the mini-games you use IX RW on assassin shield, for the skeletons(50% Damage/HP)

Apologize. Before I start streaming tonight the whole Terror will be updated!

P.S: Thanks @prime_evil, I was sleeping ><!

Somnus.
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Need Suggestions: For honorific boots you said go 5x3% all resist orbs and if you want you can throw some movement speed on. So how many orbs? 1 or 2? Will the lack of that little extra resist hurt me in the long run?

Currently farming cows on hatred and it's so satisfying to walk into mobs of cows and mow them down (except Rodeo Prince screw him) with fireball sentry :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Flexxxxx wrote:Need Suggestions: For honorific boots you said go 5x3% all resist orbs and if you want you can throw some movement speed on. So how many orbs? 1 or 2? Will the lack of that little extra resist hurt me in the long run?

Currently farming cows on hatred and it's so satisfying to walk into mobs of cows and mow them down (except Rodeo Prince screw him) with fireball sentry :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The rules for resistances in Median XL are always the same, keep them maxed. If you have the resistances maxed on normal/terror/destruction (as you're going) you can put any other MO's you want on it.

E.g: If I have maxed resistances on terror, and I still have space for Resist on the boots, I don't add Resist (obviously). Just the rule, keep them maxed.

Edit: Indeed, FS on HCows is ;D
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Somnus wrote:
Flexxxxx wrote:Need Suggestions: For honorific boots you said go 5x3% all resist orbs and if you want you can throw some movement speed on. So how many orbs? 1 or 2? Will the lack of that little extra resist hurt me in the long run?

The rules for resistances in Median XL are always the same, keep them maxed. If you have the resistances maxed on normal/terror/destruction (as you're going) you can put any other MO's you want on it.

E.g: If I have maxed resistances on terror, and I still have space for Resist on the boots, I don't add Resist (obviously). Just the rule, keep them maxed.

Edit: Indeed, FS on HCows is ;D

So is max resist 100%? I swear I've looked at my character before and she has like 123% fire resist?