The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
L H wrote:Your arsonist switch gear for early game might be incorrect.

Cube
Cube
Necromancer Shields

'Nef'
Runeword Level: 13
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
5% Movement Speed
+2 Damage
+5 to Dexterity
+10 to Vitality
(4 to 7)% Gold Find
gives +necro skills, not all skills, so dark power shouldn't be boosted by it. I could be wrong, but it shouldn't work that way since dark power isn't a necro skill. I'm not sure how high of a rune nihlathak can drop in early game hatred, but if he goes up to Ber, you can add
Goddess
in there.

The highest rune I've seen Hatred Nithy drop is a Ber.
d00m3dhunt3r
Prowler
17 | 0
I am following the Sagitarrius bow druid.
You recommend using cascade as a main attack. To me it looks like spore shot is just flat out better. At least on paper. Is there something I'm missing?
Also, why don't you max out lifeshield?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
d00m3dhunt3r wrote:I am following the Sagitarrius bow druid.
You recommend using cascade as a main attack. To me it looks like spore shot is just flat out better. At least on paper. Is there something I'm missing?
Also, why don't you max out lifeshield?
cascade auto-shoots targets from a great distance , you don't even need to see your opponents , you just need to hold down the click and the die from offscreen . If you will read again all the info in that miniguide more carefully (you will get the answers to all your questions) you will see that lifeshield is skipped only in end game when you got the necessary gear equipped to have a larger strong army of summons as meatshield . since he is not the one tanking , there's no point for him to use Lifeshield , is it ? ;) . the minor gearing updates to m2017 for him will be done this month .
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
seem like skill plan you use for melee necro (m2017) is from Median XL XVI. can you check it?
Fakefox
Invader
8 | 0
Did you try playing as Bow Druid this season? When i played Bow Druid my problem was cascade don't proc any life on attack/life steal/life after kill
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
phamnamha93 wrote:seem like skill plan you use for melee necro (m2017) is from Median XL XVI. can you check it?
all necro skillplans are outdated, not just for the melee necro , because the website where they are hosted is not yet updated .still , that sould not affect you , you can see well enough what skills get maxed and which go as 1-pointers .

Fakefox wrote:Did you try playing as Bow Druid this season? When i played Bow Druid my problem was cascade don't proc any life on attack/life steal/life after kill
no , i haven't played it in the M2017 patch . Bow /ranged skills don't prock (life) on attack , only melee . regarding leech and LAK , please check again .
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
Fakefox
Invader
8 | 0
So why when i used bowzon and javazon i still can have that life after kill? In the docs it doesnt show clearly
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yes , life after kill goes for any build , be it ranged/melee or spell caster . if you kill , you gain life , no matter how or what you use for killing . it's that simple .

for life leech you need to deal weapon damage in order to gain life , based on the damage you have delt . (only successfull hits count , if you miss , you don't leech) - not counting leech spells here
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
updates finished for Saruman , unholy caster hybrid and Gandalf , holy caster hybrid .

they were left unfinished since early june but in the last few days i've dedicated most of my spare time to them so they could be finished .

Hopefully i'll also get to work on updating the Malice necro (The Seer) in the next days , after that i'll be working on the druids ... or i might jump straigth to druids and let the malice necro to be finished for some other time... we'll see .

good night!

edit : ok , fuck the Seer , i'm having a blast with the Hulk :)) http://i.imgur.com/KK113PP.jpg
Fakefox
Invader
8 | 0
That element druid build seems very nice. But the lacking in mana early game is a real problem :(