Anyone give me a Xis rune.Pls pls. I play offline. [email protected]
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Its even more easier to farm now then before, you should try it.
intermission
Destroyer
7 | 1
Hello guys! First of all I'm new to Median mod and I'm having a fun playing it but... since I'm a newbie I have few questions about my char. So here are stats of my blood knight: http://imgur.com/a/UE1x6

Well I can't complete the BRC challenge(Fauztinville) becouse of survi issues. I don't know maybe I haven't notice something in the guide but it looks like hymn doesen't work correctly. Same thing with mana on attack - Blood Thorns at level 38 costs 141 mana and my weapon has a 160 MoA. For example when I'm struggling with some hard bosses with fire immune I'm out of mana in 10 seconds :( Same thing with life on attack sometimes the HP doesn't move even when I'm attacking frozen mob(so he can't hit me) several times HP just stays the same.

If you could please take a look on my stats and gear maybe I'm not aware of something realy important here(as far as I know I reached all important breakopoints for FHR and IAS). Oh and maybe I messed up a bit with my crafting and MO as I said I'm newbie and any criticism is very welcome!

Thank you in advance.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
intermission wrote:Hello guys! First of all I'm new to Median mod and I'm having a fun playing it but... since I'm a newbie I have few questions about my char. So here are stats of my blood knight: http://imgur.com/a/UE1x6

Well I can't complete the BRC challenge(Fauztinville) becouse of survi issues. I don't know maybe I haven't notice something in the guide but it looks like hymn doesen't work correctly. Same thing with mana on attack - Blood Thorns at level 38 costs 141 mana and my weapon has a 160 MoA. For example when I'm struggling with some hard bosses with fire immune I'm out of mana in 10 seconds :( Same thing with life on attack sometimes the HP doesn't move even when I'm attacking frozen mob(so he can't hit me) several times HP just stays the same.

If you could please take a look on my stats and gear maybe I'm not aware of something realy important here(as far as I know I reached all important breakopoints for FHR and IAS). Oh and maybe I messed up a bit with my crafting and MO as I said I'm newbie and any criticism is very welcome!

Thank you in advance.

Life on attack and mana on attack will only give you back life/mana when you actually hit the target after you attacked them. That means that more attack rating will increase the chance that you get back the mana.

So what can you do? Get some jewels with up to +50% attack rating and/or get some more dex.

EDIT: your defense is very low. You should try to get some more.
intermission
Destroyer
7 | 1
Yeah I've been thinking about same thing but in the char sheet there is info 95% chance to hit for example Baal I always checking it after any hard fight. But first of all Terror Strike has accuracy in the sheet Blood Thorns not so I assume that BT always hits but maybe I'm wrong?

Edit: maybe I forgot to mention we are talking about Terror with terror strike fully buffed I've got 202k defense it's not enough for this difficulty to beat the BRC?
tschim21
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
Life on attack and mana on attack will only give you back life/mana when you actually hit the target after you attacked them. That means that more attack rating will increase the chance that you get back the mana.

So what can you do? Get some jewels with up to +50% attack rating and/or get some more dex.

EDIT: your defense is very low. You should try to get some more.

Our attack rating isnt the problem, the actual problem is our melee spells(Blood Thorns, Lemure, etc). Its bugged, I've tested mutiple time with 95% chance to hit and theres cleary a bug that makes our melee spell not actually hitting. The spell DOES come out 100% of the time, but the actual attack DOESNT hit 95% of the time.

For example, Rain of Bombs from Vizjun Commdish is a 100% proc rate from a melee attack but when hitting Baal, this proc only comes out 4 out of 10 Blood Thorns casted.(not accurate, but it really doesnt proc 100% of the time, like supposed to)

its the same for Mana On Attack, Life on Attack, and other Melee attack procs.

For a comparison, Baal dies 3x faster using regular melee attack(litteraly the basic auto attack), which procs all the On Attack effects on my gear, like supposed to.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I see. Thanks for clarification
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
To be fair, did you test other bosses? Baal has avoid now since his heroic shield is gone.

I assume it's still bugged since multiple people have reported it, but yea.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
If you use a skill and it misses (hit check or avoid) then you won't get any procs. The exception to this rule is the default attack.
tschim21
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
suchbalance wrote:If you use a skill and it misses (hit check or avoid) then you won't get any procs. The exception to this rule is the default attack.

I dont think attack rating is the problem, I have 30k of it and most of bosses are sheeting at 92% + .

Ive tested on Baal, Mephisto, Diablo, Duriel, Andariel and some uber bosses, its the same results for all.

Mephisto dies so much faster using basic attacks, same for other act bosses.

I can understand if some bosses have avoid, which I didnt know. But if they dont, then I dont know whats causing this.