Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mo the weapon with MoA and it will be all fine. Add some MaK and you will never have to worry about that (rare rings / Earth Song / Teganze ) . As a side option you can also try
Pollice Verso
Pollice Verso
Gauntlets (4)

Defense: (48 - 54) to (90 - 102)
Required Level: 10
Required Strength:
Item Level: 19
4% Chance to cast level 3 Time Strike when Attacked
+(24 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
+(7 to 10) to Strength
+(6 to 10) Life after each Kill
+(6 to 13) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -8%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (216 - 239) to (333 - 369)
Required Level: 27
Required Strength:
Item Level: 36
8% Chance to cast level 5 Time Strike when Attacked
+(58 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(12 to 16) to Strength
+(16 to 20) Life after each Kill
+(21 to 28) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -16%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (583 - 635) to (854 - 930)
Required Level: 44
Required Strength:
Item Level: 59
12% Chance to cast level 7 Time Strike when Attacked
+(92 to 109)% Enhanced Defense
+(18 to 24) to Strength
+(26 to 30) Life after each Kill
+(36 to 43) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -24%
Socketed (3)
Defense: (875 - 946) to (1274 - 1378)
Required Level: 52
Required Strength:
Item Level: 85
14% Chance to cast level 8 Time Strike when Attacked
+(109 to 126)% Enhanced Defense
+(25 to 30) to Strength
+(31 to 35) Life after each Kill
+(43 to 50) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -32%
Socketed (4)
untill you can equip Teganze.

Mana is never a problem for that build.
rapcior
Vampiress
37 | 1
Chuck
Sacrifices on necro deals huge dmg on monster, its magic dmg ? Have u meaby reanimate's guide for this ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
rapcior wrote:Chuck
Sacrifices on necro deals huge dmg on monster, its magic dmg ? Have u meaby reanimate's guide for this ?
i'm not sure you know what sacrifices does . but if you look for a reanimator necro build , look here for tips : viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1827
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I can confirm rapcior. Someone did it once in my game and was confused, so I tested. Sacrifices deals damage when the corpses explode for some reason.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
that's interesting . i've never used sacrifices other than for the main and only purpose of getting bodies , and since most of the time i was casting them before the fights ,i've never noticed that they were also actualy dealing any damage arroud . i might give it some tests when i'll have some time (probably arround september ) to see if it's worth the trouble of making a build arround this side effect .

edit : updates finished for the Hulk - elemental treewarden
jisoo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
@Chucknoris, you can help me build barba Disco Inferno ver 2017.
Tks you
rapcior
Vampiress
37 | 1
@L H but why ? Its magic dmg? or phy ? Why sometimes can deals dmg without weapon and kill moobs on 1 spell..W H Y ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
MadeLaidMan wrote:I am curious to see how the Rooftrellen build will be effected with thorn strike replacing pummel. I doubt on attack procs work with that. I'm playing the Hulk build ATM and it seems largely unchanged since XVI, using Pollice Verso to help with mana since honorifics can't be obtained till A5.
after i've finished updating the Hulk to M2017 (that's still working great , same as it did in the previous patches during his almost 8 years of existance ) i am testing the Rooftrellen ever since and the results untill now are as follows :

- thorn strike is a 1-pointer . there's absolutley no reason to waste more points into it as the damage scale is crap (you also have no reason to increase your mana costs ) ; you need a 2h weapon that has high damage + proc to make it work ok-ish
- it does not trigger "on attack" (which is absurd imo) , and the "after kill" + "on striking" options untill late terror are not boosting the killspeed very much , he's still quite slow compaired to the Pummel version .
- in mid game i went for lots of arrows on striking and SoR after kill to make it decent , also tried a craft with 7% ctc level 34 Flamefront on striking but unless you also go for decent -enemy fire resist gear , then it's even worse than the 16% Sor after kill craft option . the arrows/SoR setup is fine , but he's still below expectations . maby because i was used to the Pummel killspeed and the on attack procs ... or maby he's just weak ....
i think it's the second option
- he is however very strong with full SU gear , but the struggle to reach to that kind of gear is not worth the trouble of going all trough the early and mid game using thorn strike as a main attack , it's too annoying and disappointing .
- considering the above , i'm thinking about remaking the build arround Aegipan (ravage) / other oskills in order to turn it into a procmachine , at least untill end game ... we'll see in the next days
Apollys
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Would you mind explaining how the double vessel works for a neutral paladin? I couldn't find anything about that in the docs. Is there something you have to do to unlock the double vessel bonus, or just get it automatically if you are neutral?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you get it automaticaly if you go neutral , also , regardless of the uberskill you choose . all you got to do is not to invest any points in the holy/unholy trees .