Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
if you're sure you're using correct mod data, then please send me your character with its plugy stashes: files <character>.d2s, <character>.d2x and _LOD_SharedStashSave.sss
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
kambala: i tried installing vcredist2015 and i'm getting error msgs. i can't do win updates because i can't access the internet when i'm at home so i have to go somewhere to download drivers, etc. so I have to manually install drivers on my laptop.

thru email? sure, if I still have that error msg after manually updated my lappy later. gib me ur email addy just in case though.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
kambala wrote:if you're sure you're using correct mod data, then please send me your character with its plugy stashes: files <character>.d2s, <character>.d2x and _LOD_SharedStashSave.sss

kambala here's the error msg Image.

i won't be sending the files that you're asking for cuz i have to reformat my old laptop again from sp1 to sp2 to avoid this. thanks for the offer anyway.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
I don't see your image because photobucket doesn't allow displaying images on other websites with a free account
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
oops. here's the err msg anyway "entry point not found. the procedure entry point ucrtbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll"

any other online pic sharing site suggestions?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
so have you installed vcredist2015 x86 or no? there's a link in the first post
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am probably just completely stupid, but how do I actually run the tools?

I can't start it because I get 2 missing dlls (VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dl), I followed google and installed Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2015, but I still get the error. Do I need to install it in the mod-folder? Am I missing something completely?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
make sure you have installed Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2015 x86 (also called 32-bit)

this info is right next to download link in the first post. do you even read?..
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kambala wrote:make sure you have installed Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2015 x86 (also called 32-bit)

this info is right next to download link in the first post. do you even read?..

You are right, I am sorry, I installed the wrong version.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
kambala: i tried installing the 64bit version earlier. didn't work. i will install the 32 bit as soon as i download it.

*edit* tried to install it last night, error 0x8240017 or something like that. here's my OS win 7 ult 64 bit sp 1.