M17 1.0b Released!

Game news and forum updates
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Brycie wrote:I'm a mind flay caster so I have those for support they're pretty beefy since I use rathma's and a summon swap

Why aren't you using the holy influence tree then lol, hoplites have a super high avoid and cast inner fire
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Because Euphoria is much more valuable now with the lack of pierce MO's
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Could have sworn there was an across-the-board monster resist reduction, so you could use the normal pierce gear and then respec to shadow influence when you were hitting ubers and shit but grinding through with hoplites by your side
Brycie
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Dude love I need help I'm on the first primal endyrem but I can't do enough damage to kill it and It can't do enough damage to kill me ;^; do you have enough singletarget dps to overwhelm the heal rate of the boss?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Brycie wrote:Dude love I need help I'm on the first primal endyrem but I can't do enough damage to kill it and It can't do enough damage to kill me ;^; do you have enough singletarget dps to overwhelm the heal rate of the boss?

Just get Open Wounds to stop the regen.
Brycie
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
L H wrote:
Brycie wrote:Dude love I need help I'm on the first primal endyrem but I can't do enough damage to kill it and It can't do enough damage to kill me ;^; do you have enough singletarget dps to overwhelm the heal rate of the boss?

I'm a caster paladin my dude I can't get close enough for open wounds I mean I guess I could switch to a melee attack for a second and whack them
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Brycie wrote:
L H wrote:

I'm a caster paladin my dude I can't get close enough for open wounds I mean I guess I could switch to a melee attack for a second and whack them

How do you plan on killing Uldyssian without OW? Get a Wyrd ring for the time being, since you don't need to worry about purify until the Uldy fight.
Brycie
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
L H wrote:
Brycie wrote:
L H wrote:

How do you plan on killing Uldyssian without OW? Get a Wyrd ring for the time being, since you don't need to worry about purify until the Uldy fight.

I'd be running it with a friend once I get to primals. Pouncezon for the ow on uldyssian then I'd be heavy support in the fight
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
wyrd ring will take you far

this goes for all characters without a reliable way to apply open wounds, wyrd is a fantastic oskill that carries weapon damage and can be cast by just about anyone
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
i downloaded the patch and copied them into my game folder and now it crashes after a few minutes everytime i play, unhandled exception c000005, i read that i need to use the right plugy but i'm sure i have been using the 10.0 for years so how do i fix this now? Also i cant use launcher, valid win32 app, i forgot how to fix this T_T