Vade's Electrofield Assassin [Miniguide]

Vade
Vampiress
39 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Naiser wrote:Hey this is the first time ive rolled a sin. I had a quick question about tiefling form that I cant find an answer to anywhere else.
Since tiefling form reduces defence to 0, and we arent going block, is there any reason to not be running the entire time?

There is not, run your ass off! I will say, I have swayed away from tiefling form as I've gone into the end game (and I plan to add a followup end game video to this guide) I still keep run on at all times, the maneuverability is fantastic with this build, especially if you have made some jewels with faster run/walk!
Naiser
Imp
4 | 0
Alright thanks. I am definitely interested in what that end game guide would be. Mostly interested in what kinda gear I should go for endgame.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Naiser wrote:Alright thanks. I am definitely interested in what that end game guide would be. Mostly interested in what kinda gear I should go for endgame.

It's right below the video "Gear"
Vade
Vampiress
39 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nitz wrote:
Naiser wrote:Alright thanks. I am definitely interested in what that end game guide would be. Mostly interested in what kinda gear I should go for endgame.

It's right below the video "Gear"

That's not the endgame gear, that is basically the gear I had in the video (Which is the easy, "get you started" gear set) Right now I'm rocking 2x xis pieces including Natasha's. Thats more what I mean by endgame, still ironing out some kinks though.
Vade
Vampiress
39 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Updated With endgame video, gear list, and skill list! Enjoy :)
Daniel_sauer
Invader
8 | 0
Rishab wrote:the video is nice but many people like reading stuff, so maybe a paragraph listing the gears and another one listing skills would be nice.

It's not about liking reading more, it's about being more efficient. Having a nice overview that you can scroll through is just so much better; I feel people just want to get youtube views, which was fine but not at a cost. You can still get them ontop of the guide :P I don't like videos other than for entertainment.In the guide you can for instance jump straight to any content that you are interested about, without having to go through a linear lesson...

..Of course a video is a nice addition to see how the build plays in action :bounce: :) but it's inferior as a pure guide, tbh
Vade
Vampiress
39 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Updated with a disclaimer for added clarity
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
Whitty
Fallen
1 | 0
I have been following this guide for a while now, but I cant seem to find an amulet with lightning arena, do you have any tips?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Whitty wrote:I have been following this guide for a while now, but I cant seem to find an amulet with lightning arena, do you have any tips?

Just keep farming (TA, Fautz...), socket and MO your items with magic find :)