Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:
L H wrote:Yes they do.

Sigh.. well then idk what to do to salvage my want to play druid. I already said I didn't want help so no one will help me after that thread. I probably have a ton of easy ubers left to do too and I just don't know because i've never even done them since this is my first time playing.

I aint mad at you fkfhnis i rly know how you feel. I can still help you with those easy charms if you rly want to. You just have admit that some of them require you to respec your Dudu to do them easily :) also yes fauzt is something you cant farm instantly. you need gear and charms to do it.

edit: i am also at the moment ripping my hair off to kill archibishop lazarus and failing 0101010th times allready. but i wont give up until he is fakin dead!
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Tkorpi wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:

Sigh.. well then idk what to do to salvage my want to play druid. I already said I didn't want help so no one will help me after that thread. I probably have a ton of easy ubers left to do too and I just don't know because i've never even done them since this is my first time playing.

I aint mad at you fkfhnis i rly know how you feel. I can still help you with those easy charms if you rly want to. You just have admit that some of them require you to respec your Dudu to do them easily :) also yes fauzt is something you cant farm instantly. you need gear and charms to do it.

edit: i am also at the moment ripping my hair off to kill archibishop lazarus and failing 0101010th times allready. but i wont give up until he is fakin dead!

That's quite nice of you. I already posted which ubers I have not done yet they are:

Vizjun, Toraja, Startled Witch, Uldyssian, The void, Zorun Tzin, Archbishop Lazarus, The Triune, The Unformed Land, Kingdom of Shadow, Ghosts of Old Bremmtown, Yshari Sanctum, Wretched Sands, Quov Tsin, Belial, Athulua, Astrogha, Kabraxis

I just don't know which ubers are easiest with which spec. I play single player with plugy so I have pages full of uniques to respec with and try things but I just don't know what to do or use. I really only want to do the easier ones right now and the ones that will help me farm fautz easier.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:

That's quite nice of you. I already posted which ubers I have not done yet they are:

Vizjun, Toraja, Startled Witch, Uldyssian, The void, Zorun Tzin, Archbishop Lazarus, The Triune, The Unformed Land, Kingdom of Shadow, Ghosts of Old Bremmtown, Yshari Sanctum, Wretched Sands, Quov Tsin, Belial, Athulua, Astrogha, Kabraxis

I just don't know which ubers are easiest with which spec. I play single player with plugy so I have pages full of uniques to respec with and try things but I just don't know what to do or use. I really only want to do the easier ones right now and the ones that will help me farm fautz easier.

pmd to you.
Heiche
Destroyer
7 | 0
UMO you want to consider: Endless for jewelry.
Jewelry: UMO or alternatively Manaregen / Damage Reduction

What is UMO?
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unique Mystic Orb

Here is a list: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5990
Heiche
Destroyer
7 | 0
How do you put UMO in jewels and then out them in sockets?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Heiche wrote:How do you put UMO in jewels and then out them in sockets?

i meant you can put umo to your jewelry(amulets and rings) not to your jewels :P
Heiche
Destroyer
7 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:
Heiche wrote:How do you put UMO in jewels and then out them in sockets?

i meant you can put umo to your jewelry(amulets and rings) not to your jewels :P

Ah, my bad :) Thanks
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Streaming at the moment. please come say hello and ask questions you want asnwer to :)
https://www.twitch.tv/tkorpi
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I still havent given up completely on my wolf druid.

How does this generally look? Half fire half physical. Going full fire or full physical is most likely better but I don't have Qor shield or a source of path of flames. Trying to manage over here. I have more phys items.

Reapers
Reapers
Full Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (3268 - 3677) to (3511 - 3950)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 40 Fire Cannonade on Kill
+1 to All Skills
+84 Fire Damage
+(13 to 20)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(7 to 18)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Fire Resist +5%
Socketed (4)

Shedding Skin

Geleb's Greed
Geleb's Greed
Light Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: 1608 to 1830
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 115
1% Chance to cast level 37 Fire Fountain on Death Blow
+1 to All Skills
-15% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(23 to 31) to Pyroblast
+200% Enhanced Defense
+5 Fire Absorb
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)

Curse of the Zakarum
(Zakarum Set)

Lilith's Temptation
Lilith's Temptation
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3680 - 4089) to (4031 - 4479)
Item Level: 105
3% Chance to cast level 2 Time Strike on Striking
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
-100 to Life
(60 to 100)% Magic Find
Requirements -100%
Socketed (2)

Toesie Warmer
( It's all I got)
Shark (Xis)

Mountain King

Is fire even worth going for if I don't have Qor Shield or Path of Flames?

BTW i finally beat kabraxis, was so easy with
The Endless Loop
The Endless Loop
Light Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 1101 to 1143
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 105
40% Combat Speeds
+(10 to 19) to Charged Strike
Slow Target 10%
+50 to all Attributes
+75 Life Regenerated per Second
+(0 to 1) Mana on Striking
Socketed (2)

EDIT: I feel like my character would be so much better if I actually farmed more Xis runes. For things like
Epicenter (Xis)
should increase my survivability a ton and damage a ton. That crushing blow is just so good. If I went full physical I could also just use
Natha (Xis)
too which is so strong.

EDIT: I'm thinking physical may just be better for me than fire.