M17 1.1 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Brycie wrote:Ok I really need help from moderation, etc. for median Xl because I'm trying to set up a free raffle that has over 100 sacred uniques up for grab. Anyone willing to help would be very much appreciate. Mainly I need help organizing which items are out for grabs first basically Most Valuable-least valuable for the order of pickups

Wat?
Brycie
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Quirinus isn't available so maybe Somnus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and some other people
Brycie
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Goodkidscc wrote:
Brycie wrote:Ok I really need help from moderation, etc. for median Xl because I'm trying to set up a free raffle that has over 100 sacred uniques up for grab. Anyone willing to help would be very much appreciate. Mainly I need help organizing which items are out for grabs first basically Most Valuable-least valuable for the order of pickups

Wat?

I need help from people to set up a free Raffle I have 120 sacred uniques that I'm going to give away but I need help advertising it having a set date and organizing in what order items are given away because I don't know the value of different items. Try not to question whether what I say makes sense or not because for the past 5 days I've fallen asleep at 4-5 in the morning
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Will there be a new timer for ladder reset available soon? I just started out again on ladder/MP and see this 1.1 version being announced which is awesome, but it's also a good idea for me to now wait 'till it's released. Don't want to put a lot of time in my chars now, knowing they might be gone in a week or two O:)

Thanks for keeping this mod active and relevant Marco!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Brycie wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:

Wat?

I need help from people to set up a free Raffle I have 120 sacred uniques that I'm going to give away but I need help advertising it having a set date and organizing in what order items are given away because I don't know the value of different items. Try not to question whether what I say makes sense or not because for the past 5 days I've fallen asleep at 4-5 in the morning

If you don't know the value on items, you'd be better off asking players for price checks.

All in all, it shouldn't matter. Many players have stopped trading or are doing something similar to you in getting rid of all the items from mules. Your best bet now would be to mess around with the items and/or learn what is valuable so that when the trade market is populated once again with the announcement of a new patch update from this current thread's main post, you'll know which items to keep an eye out for.
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm getting some serious blueballs for 1.1 right now. While I won't ask the important question, I will ask for even the slightest specificity regarding which skills/character classes are primarily being addressed. I know Thundercrack Zons and Holy-Dins are a no-brainer but I'd love to hear even a vague confirmation. <3
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Muilpeer wrote:Will there be a new timer for ladder reset available soon? I just started out again on ladder/MP and see this 1.1 version being announced which is awesome, but it's also a good idea for me to now wait 'till it's released. Don't want to put a lot of time in my chars now, knowing they might be gone in a week or two O:)

Its still about a month away at least
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Rishab wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Will there be a new timer for ladder reset available soon? I just started out again on ladder/MP and see this 1.1 version being announced which is awesome, but it's also a good idea for me to now wait 'till it's released. Don't want to put a lot of time in my chars now, knowing they might be gone in a week or two O:)

Its still about a month away at least

RIP
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
uurgh... my main question is does this include better documentation ? cuz that is kinda important ! and when we changed into the new documentation format... I really hated it cuz first off it was different and it didnt had more than 25% of the old documentation's usefulness.... and second off most people dont run a monster of a computer that can run this fancy site for 24/7 I cant even leave chrome open while playing while I like the eye candy effort I thought old documentation design was fine because it actually looks like a help file....I know most of that info is inside the game now but still some people just like to play by the book and optimize their gear into oblivion and unless you are very familiar with median mod affixes any newbie would have hard time this patch also I found it very annoying to build around the new overhauled stats and balance changes because well I didnt have that ability to plan ahead like a veteran would have I like to have docs open at all times to check what has changed and go by that but thank god for the people who made all those guides and videos etc I would love to see similar encouraging events made in the forums ^^
cya next ladder :salut: :mrgreen: :hammer:
Raklodder
Fallen
1 | 0
Will the new UI from Sigma make it into v1.1 or will that be released at a later date?