Bow Druid - WIP

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Format is looking much better. Nice touch adding pics of the skills in action.

Not sure what you mean by "[the guide] will never have a complete end-game item list or other advanced player information." If you just mean there are too many good options to list them all, then maybe remove that sentence. Mention there are many end-game setups, list your favorite (and maybe a few alts if you can't decide) when you get to the end-game section, and call it good. Otherwise, it kinda reads like "I don't care enough about this to put in the effort to complete it, so gl hf." And I don't think that's what you mean (at least, I hope not).

I'll hold judgment until you're farther along in the guide, but it looks promising.

Edit:
Also, don't worry too much about pizazz right now. Get the basic info out there (early/mid/end-game, skillplans, gear, playstyle, Challenge/Uber strats, etc.), then build on that. It's like building a house; you want the foundation poured and the framing built before you start picking out curtains. :) Something to think about.
Edited by Solfege 6 years.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I read that as "I haven't actually played this build to the point of endgame, I've only done BRC"
markaragnossith
Skeleton
3 | 0
void wrote:as far as i know the werewolf passive doenst work anymore if you arent morphed. correct me if im wrong about mxl 2017

You definitely get the wolf reanimates without being in werewolf form. My friend is playing it right next to me tree-morphed and is getting the reanimates. D2stats doesn't show the life after each kill from the Feed the Pack passive, however, so it's possible that you ONLY get the reanimates?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
markaragnossith wrote:
void wrote:as far as i know the werewolf passive doenst work anymore if you arent morphed. correct me if im wrong about mxl 2017

You definitely get the wolf reanimates without being in werewolf form. My friend is playing it right next to me tree-morphed and is getting the reanimates. D2stats doesn't show the life after each kill from the Feed the Pack passive, however, so it's possible that you ONLY get the reanimates?

TW has its own life after kill passive anyways. But for the sake of skill mechanic exploration I guess.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
the vids you showed are pretty old and it's kinda cheating to do starting uber bosses with endgame gear and charms.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hmm life after each kill from feed the pack doesnt work on bow druid. atleast when i tested it on this ladder. you get only reanimates from it now.
Loremaster
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
I test it and it will not work unless in wolf form. The reanimates are still nice during the lower levels but later game it is not worth. In my opinion.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Loremaster wrote:I test it and it will not work unless in wolf form. The reanimates are still nice during the lower levels but later game it is not worth. In my opinion.

actually its very worth it places with high density of monsters. they make wall between you can enemies. like in tran athulua.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Oh boy, I remember somebody telling me to try bow druid. Laughing ghost with TU Viper bow has to be the funnest leveling experience ever.
ryunp
Lava Lord
97 | 73
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
I agree with the harsh criticism on this one. Most of the content is general information that is best left in the Introduction/Newbie guides. Gear section is elaborate commentary on very basic principles. 90% of this article could be copy/pasted into a amazon guide without anyone knowing it's from a druid guide.

Looks like you had fun in photoshop, but I'd rather have good ol' html markup with some juicy information. The effort is awesome, but it seems premature even as a WIP guide.