Totem Hybrid Necromancer

soundee
Invader
8 | 0
Hi L H,

Loosely following this guide for my totem necro and I'm running around with TU Zombie Head Shadowchild because I was too lazy to craft a staff and I wanted the +1 totem from Lazarus set wand. Took it with me into Quov Tsin and he does about 0 damage on max resists, 90 flat DR, 29%/30%/30% absorbs.

here's a quick gif of it
https://gyazo.com/cd63fdb6ead3d6c5aaeb4a745666383c
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
soundee wrote:Hi L H,

Loosely following this guide for my totem necro and I'm running around with TU Zombie Head Shadowchild because I was too lazy to craft a staff and I wanted the +1 totem from Lazarus set wand. Took it with me into Quov Tsin and he does about 0 damage on max resists, 90 flat DR, 29%/30%/30% absorbs.

here's a quick gif of it
https://gyazo.com/cd63fdb6ead3d6c5aaeb4a745666383c

Terrific. For some reason, I've always needed more, this season included. Needed 150 for my amazon. As long as you completed it, great job. Just don't try to do it as a totem summoner setup. He will heal 4% every minion he kills. :thumb:
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Hello, i have one question about crafting. Since shrine crafting thread is outdated and upgrade to rare item does not work anymore does it mean that when i want to craft staff for example i have to find rare sacred staff (by droping or gambling) with stats that are good for my character? Thanks for reply.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Robotak wrote:Hello, i have one question about crafting. Since shrine crafting thread is outdated and upgrade to rare item does not work anymore does it mean that when i want to craft staff for example i have to find rare sacred staff (by droping or gambling) with stats that are good for my character? Thanks for reply.

Charsi can imbue your sacred staff so if you find a magical one --> Affix burn recipe --> Charsi quest reward and bam you have a rare staff.

And you can't gamble sacred items.
bogzzz
Imp
5 | 0
is there a magical shrine on the latest patch? i've been searching it for days now since the new patch. can't find a single magical shrine
vtx09
Invader
9 | 0
I found several magical shrines while farming K3BA (Dest) so they do still drop in SP.
bogzzz
Imp
5 | 0
i'm farming k3ba destruction too and terror fauzt. haven't found any. bad luck i guess. thanks.
bageren
Prowler
17 | 0
Is Quov Tsin still possible after the update? I've been trying for 15 minutes without making any progress. I can't reliably find walls to hide behind. :?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bageren wrote:Is Quov Tsin still possible after the update? I've been trying for 15 minutes without making any progress. I can't reliably find walls to hide behind. :?

Yes, he should be okay. Someone posted a video recently standing in the beam with no issue.
bageren
Prowler
17 | 0
L H wrote:
bageren wrote:Is Quov Tsin still possible after the update? I've been trying for 15 minutes without making any progress. I can't reliably find walls to hide behind. :?

Yes, he should be okay. Someone posted a video recently standing in the beam with no issue.

Can you give me a link to that? I die in like 2 seconds.