Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bageren wrote:Can you give me a link to that? I die in like 2 seconds.

Top of page 53.
bageren
Prowler
17 | 0
L H wrote:
bageren wrote:Can you give me a link to that? I die in like 2 seconds.

Top of page 53.

2 questions:

1. How does he see those stats?

2. How exactly do I get all that damage reduction? "In the video, I've also MO'd 30 Damage Reduced on each piece of jewelry" - by this do you mean that you created some jewels with DR and put them in your gear instead of some of the pgems?
soundee
Invader
8 | 0
2 questions:

2. How exactly do I get all that damage reduction? "In the video, I've also MO'd 30 Damage Reduced on each piece of jewelry" - by this do you mean that you created some jewels with DR and put them in your gear instead of some of the pgems?

1. plugy on single player

2. I only use 90 flat DR, which can easily be obtained from using 5x DR MO's each on 2 rings and my amulet. Socket pgems for max res, grab TU6 Zombie Head and jday charm, spec into selfcast damage and don't use any minions during the fight
Edited by soundee 6 years.
bageren
Prowler
17 | 0
soundee wrote:
2 questions:

2. I only use 90 flat DR, which can easily be obtained from using 5x DR MO's each on 2 rings and my amulet. Socket pgems for max res, grab TU6 Demon Head and jday charm, spec into selfcast damage and don't use any minions during the fight

Thank you! PlugY only works in singleplayer?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bageren wrote:Thank you! PlugY only works in singleplayer?

Correct
bageren
Prowler
17 | 0
soundee wrote:
2 questions:

2. I only use 90 flat DR, which can easily be obtained from using 5x DR MO's each on 2 rings and my amulet. Socket pgems for max res, grab TU6 Demon Head and jday charm, spec into selfcast damage and don't use any minions during the fight

I now have 90 flat DR, 90 all res, upgraded jday charm. Only thing I'm not using is TU6 Demon Head and I'm still pretty much getting 1 shot. What am I missing here? Also, what do you mean by "spec into selfcast damage" ?
soundee
Invader
8 | 0
bageren wrote:
I now have 90 flat DR, 90 all res, upgraded jday charm. Only thing I'm not using is TU6 Zombie Head and I'm still pretty much getting 1 shot. What am I missing here? Also, what do you mean by "spec into selfcast damage" ?

Get TU6 Zombie Head. You need it for its triple %absorb stats. By selfcast damage I mean speccing into something like max Funeral Pyre to directly cast damaging spells instead of relying on minions or totems because Quov Tsin heals a small % of his HP every time he kills something. If you set up correctly, you're not going to be taking any damage, so you might as well maximize your caster damage output.
Edited by soundee 6 years.
bageren
Prowler
17 | 0
soundee wrote:
bageren wrote:
I now have 90 flat DR, 90 all res, upgraded jday charm. Only thing I'm not using is TU6 Demon Head and I'm still pretty much getting 1 shot. What am I missing here? Also, what do you mean by "spec into selfcast damage" ?

I think it would have been a good idea to check out the stats of TU6 Demon Head since I specifically mentioned it. You need it for its triple %absorb stats. By selfcast damage I mean speccing into something like max Funeral Pyre to directly cast damaging spells instead of relying on minions or totems because Quov Tsin heals a small % of his HP every time he kills something. If you set up correctly, you're not going to be taking any damage, so you might as well maximize your caster damage output.

Thanks. I looked at the Demon Head and didn't understand how it could make such a big difference since it only has fire absorb. The one with triple absorb is the TU Zombie Head, so I guess that's the one you are talking about. I'll see if I can get myself one of those! :D
soundee
Invader
8 | 0
huh damn I made sure to check which head I had before posting, I guess I typed out the wrong thing even though I did that, my bad :(
bageren
Prowler
17 | 0
soundee wrote:huh damn I made sure to check which head I had before posting, I guess I typed out the wrong thing even though I did that, my bad :(

No problem. I got the shield now now and I take absolutely no damage, which is good... Until I suddenly just die, getting oneshot somehow. I can't even see what kills me. Any idea what is happening?

EDIT: Sometimes he laughs and makes an attack that sends out some blue projectiles. If they hit me I die instantly. :O