Runeword Level: 100
40% Cast Speed
Adds 100-125 Damage
Adds 25-50 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(25 to 29) to Arrow Swarm
(30 to 35)% to Dexterity
Poison Resist +40%
for arrow swarm the runeword also has 25% ow on it so even without ripstar you should have 75% ow
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Arrow swarm was the next oskill I'm looking at, perfect recommendation because it has OW. Thank you shnurr. ^^
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
good luck!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pub wrote:Barrage might be an idea worth experimenting with. I havn't been to impressed with slow in the fight, but could revisit it. Enfilade would be a disgusting single target hitter, problem is I'm currently geared for bloodzon and thats where I have a 20k life pool to afford not dying instantly. Respecing during the fight I feel would be doable and now I need to save up a few quiet shrines to craft some gear to execute this idea. Maybe with a few quiet crafts, I can easily push through chaos and void, but we will see. Going to have to see bow oskills first before I try maelstrom. I'd be more glad to try non bloodzon spec related stuff first but it means I'll have to craft some gear and it's just easier to get one piece of gear for an oskill if the oskill itself seems viable.

Barrage will put you probably too close for comfort. Just put a few points into phalanx so the duration is longer than the cooldown. Keep a bow on switch. Then aim it at the top left edge of the map where the red portals are lined up (standing below and right)so the phalanx makes a wall all the way across the platform. Phalanx still lets you spec Bloodzon passive for hp and just keep a bow on switch.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
L H wrote:
Pub wrote:Barrage might be an idea worth experimenting with. I havn't been to impressed with slow in the fight, but could revisit it. Enfilade would be a disgusting single target hitter, problem is I'm currently geared for bloodzon and thats where I have a 20k life pool to afford not dying instantly. Respecing during the fight I feel would be doable and now I need to save up a few quiet shrines to craft some gear to execute this idea. Maybe with a few quiet crafts, I can easily push through chaos and void, but we will see. Going to have to see bow oskills first before I try maelstrom. I'd be more glad to try non bloodzon spec related stuff first but it means I'll have to craft some gear and it's just easier to get one piece of gear for an oskill if the oskill itself seems viable.

Barrage will put you probably too close for comfort. Just put a few points into phalanx so the duration is longer than the cooldown. Keep a bow on switch. Then aim it at the top left edge of the map where the red portals are lined up (standing below and right)so the phalanx makes a wall all the way across the platform. Phalanx still lets you spec Bloodzon passive for hp and just keep a bow on switch.

Unfortunately not the case. The passives are tree devotion, so I'm very limited with mixing like that.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Phalanx is lvl 12 skill. You don't spec into the bow devotion.

Spec into phalanx first, then go to blood tree
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
L H wrote:Phalanx is lvl 12 skill. You don't spec into the bow devotion.

Spec into phalanx first, then go to blood tree

I tried and it didn't work. I recall testing before ladder reset the stormzon abilities to see how they functioned but couldn't level the passive because of the devotion limitation (this is when I first realized how the passives were all tree devotion).
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
So for anyone curious who is playing a zon and is attemping the final fight for void - shrine craft (abandoned/quiet) an amazon javelin until you hit maelstrom. This allows you to wear a TU bone shield for magic defence still, then chuck some p amys in for attack rating/paragon passive bonus, and equip some ripstars (I didnt have ripstars, but am blown away at how successful I was without it). Ecstatic frenzy will do enough of a job to allow you to spam so much that the application of open wounds allows you to kill rathma last. First shot was a failure (I can't remember why), second shot I got so excited I tp'd out too early missing the Rathma swirls (im a cuck), third shot I got it. As long as you drop pots early around the arena, you don't have to worry about inner fire oskill switching, but if you want - you can use inner fire oskill on a belt if you don't have access to The Tannr Scutum. This will prevent you from teleporting out the death zone, but you are not locked out from spamming WDM attacks like wyrd for example. It's got a long range, and you can be lazy with aim. This allowed me to use bloodzon passive/paragon of course while using most of my regular bloodzon gear but gemmed (I swapped out after my Diablo kill into spirit walkers, cloak of flames and ran to void from there).

Case closed, maelstrom is useful finally.
atataKappa
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
from my first experience with the last void fight (that was going on for 6 attempts before i succeded) one thing i can say: wait til rhatma is on his lowest possible HP bar position and then wait even more before spooking meldeln into rhatma.

every attempt i did rhatma survived despite being on very low hp, this was really annoying

also dont even bother purifying rhatma/meldeln, make sure rhatma hit meldeln with black wave 4 times (i think?) and just let meldeln hit rhatma with his wyrmshot holy bolts until rhatma is very low (i also used 95% open wounds Wyrd oskill for kicks, pretty sure you dont even need that if done properly, it's just really hard to hit the timing on when to run meldeln into rhatma, open wounds help if you mess this up but not always)