Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
speedcaster wrote:What's the reason for using Force of Nature and Ferocity? Those don't seem to add anything to my Quill Storm damage.

Screen damage doesn't tell the truth. if you have elemental damage sources for example in your gear, force of the nature will buff that damage. Force of nature also buffs spell damage of your character based on your str so you get more damage to your procs.
Omesh
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hey guys,

So we need 250 FHR. What about faster block and attack speed? Anyone got some numbers?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Omesh wrote:Hey guys,

So we need 250 FHR. What about faster block and attack speed? Anyone got some numbers?

On tools section of this site there is speedcalc. Use that :)
mrnuke97
Skeleton
3 | 0
I crafted this one . Is it better than kali ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
a bit better , but you can try rolling a craft closer to 16% dexterity
tobiasfate
Skeleton
2 | 0
Can i ask which stats are good for mid-game gear when I craft Hidden Shrine blade or just "Xar" runeword is the best option ?
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tkorpi wrote:
speedcaster wrote:What's the reason for using Force of Nature and Ferocity? Those don't seem to add anything to my Quill Storm damage.

Screen damage doesn't tell the truth. if you have elemental damage sources for example in your gear, force of the nature will buff that damage. Force of nature also buffs spell damage of your character based on your str so you get more damage to your procs.

According to Marco's "How Spell Damage Works", topic, it seems force of nature's spell damage buff would not apply to ranged missiles, only to melee skills (and even there, only to the swing itself not the missiles/other parts of the skill)

So i guess its fairy trail after all
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Neyhanis wrote:According to Marco's "How Spell Damage Works", topic, it seems force of nature's spell damage buff would not apply to ranged missiles, only to melee skills (and even there, only to the swing itself not the missiles/other parts of the skill)

So i guess its fairy trail after all

That section of the spell damage thread is referring to how spell damage benefits flat elemental damage on melee attack which doesn't apply to trap rats that don't use melee skills. The primary reason for using Force of Nature is that it adds flat fire/cold/lightning if the player already has an existing source of those damage types. This requirement is taken care of by having the Elemental Prism in ones inventory. Faerie Fire has its uses for completeing some content but for end game FoN is superior for damage.

FoN does apply spell damage to missiles btw, just not wdm ones like Quill Storm.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
alright, thanks for the info :)
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
tobiasfate wrote:Can i ask which stats are good for mid-game gear when I craft Hidden Shrine blade or just "Xar" runeword is the best option ?

Xar is the best. You cant get more than 200ED on weapon by crafting. I would recommend abandoned, creepy, weird over hidden if you want to craft.

Farm Terror K3BA with some mf, you can easily get 3 to 5 level 100 runes per run. (I did it for like 4 hours today, now I don't bother pick up those anymore)

you can check one of my post earlier, someone detailed how to craft runeword.