Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
oh thought bless increases lvl req nvm i did get confused ion that

and very cool i was gonna ask about the cold rune on helm runeword figured it looked good for our build regardless of sinners not being great the rest looked in line maybe until we could find the head set piece laz cap..

great faq add btw LOL
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
-Duncraig & Assur added
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:-Duncraig & Assur added

very cool

any strat for baal? you have a warning in midgame section "dont do him my gear sucks and havent got a strat yet"
under assualt mount ara....

and im assuming this build benefits a lot from doing some ubers for charms and skill lvl increases
i ask cause every other guide is class charm blah blah blah..
yours not a word

is that because we dont need em???
or is there some reasson not to go after them??

id assume we want them just for the lvls right???

otherwise good guide.

im lvl 50+havent seen felblood amulet..lvl 20 do i need to downlvl to farm it? or will stuff like that drop even when im much higher lvl?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Felblood isn't necessary. If you really want it you can farm arcane crystals and create it.

Baal in dest is impossible with this build. You have to respec (probably to Melee or Xbox. I think the latter should be easier damagewise whereas melee should be better at tanking) in order to kill him.

Yeah, it definitely benefits a lot from charms. Skillelevels however is a 50/50 doubled edged sword. Ofc you greatly benefit from the damage increase from howling totem and DFT, and the more life from embalming, however that also means you can invest fewer points into frostclaw totem. So in endgame you'll slowly lose the nice damage against bosses.
(Last patch I had 1600 dmg with skeletal flayers and burning veil in the very early part of the game. In endgame I merely reached 1000 in order to have a faster farming ability and more life for yourself and minions)

So I'm kinda glad that 3 possible +max skill level were removed (2 from minigames 1 from taha rw in gloves.)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Felblood isn't necessary. If you really want it you can farm arcane crystals and create it.

Baal in dest is impossible with this build. You have to respec (probably to Melee or Xbox. I think the latter should be easier damagewise whereas melee should be better at tanking) in order to kill him.

Yeah, it definitely benefits a lot from charms. Skillelevels however is a 50/50 doubled edged sword. Ofc you greatly benefit from the damage increase from howling totem and DFT, and the more life from embalming, however that also means you can invest fewer points into frostclaw totem. So in endgame you'll slowly lose the nice damage against bosses.
(Last patch I had 1600 dmg with skeletal flayers and burning veil in the very early part of the game. In endgame I merely reached 1000 in order to have a faster farming ability and more life for yourself and minions)

So I'm kinda glad that 3 possible +max skill level were removed (2 from minigames 1 from taha rw in gloves.)

i can make felblood???!!! how????

ive got a ton of crystals
my ist jewels were sucking so i spent 2 days just farming then all of a sudden every roll was a perfectmax *f..RNG LOL*so now ive got a ton of arcane crystals

2 thanks re baal wanted to be sure i didnt miss anything

re charms i thought it added to all skills or even extra skill points in 1 couple cases..i didnt think about that side of skill lvls im not sure why gaining an extra skill to put in dft or howl would lowerr frost?? .. dont the charma give a +1 soft lvl to all?? or are a lot of the +skills charms no longer in the game in 2017??

i guess thats also why you seem to switch to min res and min damage and cold dam in end game and a little less on minioon life

cause between mo and shrined items and some ubers/charms we'll hit max life easy so can aford to focuis on DR and cold dam and min dam and min res
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Use the usual unique create cube recipe:

Any non-sacred non-unique item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 → reroll item as unique

You may need a little bit of luck, but if you already have plenty of arcane crystals, you can use it.

Ah, now I get what you mean. The modifier +X to all skills and +X to necromancer skill levels are good stats at all times.
However what I was talking about is +max skill level. (the stats that are found on several charms like
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
By Richard Knaak

Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Unlocks Mastery Skill: Endurance
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
. Those are double-edged swords)

And yes exactly. Lategame should focus more on cold damage and max res. At least until last patch. Atm I have plenty free skillpoints for Frostclaw totem. And it's still at about 1000-1200 damage. As long as it doesn't drop below 800 it's still killing good enough. Anyway max res are only important for Quov Tsin. Maybe also Xazax and a couple of other bosses, but in general you can still use the IST-crafted jewels.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Use the usual unique create cube recipe:

Any non-sacred non-unique item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 → reroll item as unique

You may need a little bit of luck, but if you already have plenty of arcane crystals, you can use it.

Ah, now I get what you mean. The modifier +X to all skills and +X to necromancer skill levels are good stats at all times.
However what I was talking about is +max skill level. (the stats that are found on several charms like
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
By Richard Knaak

Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Unlocks Mastery Skill: Endurance
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
. Those are double-edged swords)

And yes exactly. Lategame should focus more on cold damage and max res. .

oh duhs didnt think abot the create unique cube recip for an amulet.. very cool.... at lvl 50 plus can i craft a lvl 20 amulet/felblood? or do i need to down lelve and use shared stash etc to bring it forward to my main char>?

so qwe can do binding of baal but not the arat summit mount arat one on dest??

btw thanks great guide
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
You don't need to downlevel
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:You don't need to downlevel

cool i always wondered if the chances for turn into unique were the same as gamble and dictated by current lvl or not

also anyway you can notate what stats of we get from the uber charms or heroic drop special reward items or point me to a guide or section that list the stats etcs from the charms ubers and mini scenes drop??
Edited by bradr 6 years.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
wait i just caught something you said you mean mirror mirror and witch queen no longer give +max skill lvl???

or did you mean another mini game

and what about the heroics like duncraig demonbane or the silver signet.. or is that old content now removed?
Edited by bradr 6 years.