Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'm not entirely sure because I never did those minigames anyway (except maybe by mistake xD). However in total you have 2max skill levels less.

The Ubers weren't removed.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:I'm not entirely sure because I never did those minigames anyway (except maybe by mistake xD). However in total you have 2max skill levels less.

okay so which ones were removed? and do oyu know a good guide for heroic rewards and uber rewards?
just for ref? to figure which ones arer worth anything ?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:I'm not entirely sure because I never did those minigames anyway (except maybe by mistake xD). However in total you have 2max skill levels less.

okay so which ones were removed? and do oyu know a good guide for heroic rewards and uber rewards?

I don't know. It's best puttig your question in the short question thread. I just read somewhere that 2 max skill levels were removed.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
bradr wrote:

I don't know. It's best puttig your question in the short question thread. I just read somewhere that 2 max skill levels were removed.

ahh i saw it was witch queen and mirror mirror from the changelog docs BUt they added one too infernal machine now grants +1 max skill lvl

now i just need a list of uber/heroic and summon uber rewards items/stats
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
- added Toraja (Lillith) and updated endgame gear section
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
very cool thank you .. so no sign of manastorm or kerrigans chest..

can i use the make a set of honourific gear orbed with magic finds and socketed with lum runes for myself and swap out some of the sockets on my merc too... a and maybe drink a potioniof greater greed..it worked great for getting gotia
and where should i be farming for manastorm ye wand and for kerrigans chest..
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
also how hard is it for us to get the hammer in K3K?? i know you say we dont have to farm it just wandered
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Mana storm and kerrigans chest can be found in TA. However you don't necessarily need psyonic storm. You can also just use funeral pyre or Boneyard to kill bosses.

I think k3k charm has a chance of 1/12 to drop.

If you want to get more MF, sure just socket everything with Lum runes on your and your mercs gear.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Mana storm and kerrigans chest can be found in TA. However you don't necessarily need psyonic storm. You can also just use funeral pyre or Boneyard to kill bosses.

I think k3k charm has a chance of 1/12 to drop.

If you want to get more MF, sure just socket everything with Lum runes on your and your mercs gear.

cool i just wanst sure of mf influenced drops for su and ssu etc like kerrigans and manastorm okay with santa rune i can farm ta so cool..
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:You have to respec (probably to Melee or Xbox. I think the latter should be easier damagewise...

I rarely laugh alone when surfing around interwebs but this just made my day for some reason. :D
I'm so tired...