Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
realized wrote:Would you guys still use The Creep as endgame weapons even tho it got nerfed? if no, what would you use please? thanks =D

I would personally still use it because of the Sorceress morph.

With it you will go from 7-9 frames to 5 frames cast speed, which is a huge increase in dps.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Can you please update the guide? Of course if you have the time and will. (:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dreamhunter wrote:Can you please update the guide? Of course if you have the time and will. (:

What parts are you unsure about?

Most of the guide is accurate to date besides the location of bosses/areas, and the Creep staff no longer has the nova proc, etc.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
L H wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Can you please update the guide? Of course if you have the time and will. (:

What parts are you unsure about?

Most of the guide is accurate to date besides the location of bosses/areas, and the Creep staff no longer has the nova proc, etc.

Well i'm having issues about early game skills and main weapon. Is magnetic field useful and hammer of zarae? Because they are scepter only skills.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dreamhunter wrote:Well i'm having issues about early game skills and main weapon. Is magnetic field useful and hammer of zarae? Because they are scepter only skills.

No. Those are weapon damage skills. This guide focuses on caster stormzon with stormcall and hailstorm.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
L H wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Well i'm having issues about early game skills and main weapon. Is magnetic field useful and hammer of zarae? Because they are scepter only skills.

No. Those are weapon damage skills. This guide focuses on caster stormzon with stormcall and hailstorm.

Ok, tnx. (:
PipsfromPH
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello, I'm absolutely new to this game and mod, I have some questions...

1) In the video, I saw that the character produces lightning rings around him/her whenever enemies are close by, what is that skill? and how do I get it?
2) I have read that rerolling rares are no longer an option, what amulet/rings should I get? (I'm currently in Act 1 Terror Difficulty)
3) What mercenary/hireling should I get for this build? And what gear should I get for that merc?
4) I have also read that you can only use 5 mystic orbs per item, what MO should I use?

Thank you in advance!
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
► Show Spoiler

1. The skill is an oskill called Lightning Arena and you can find it on rare amulets.
2. There are ubers that drop a lot of rings and amulets. They can drop anywhere in the game but places like Fauztinville and Kurast 3000 drop a lot.
3. Stormcaller is a caster so you can use any merc. Act 2 merc and act 5 are melee so they should help.
4. Besides -enemy resist mystic orbs which were taken away in recent patches, suchbalance states what to mystic orb your items with.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
PipsfromPH wrote:4) I have also read that you can only use 5 mystic orbs per item, what MO should I use?

I've been playing MedianXL for years, and one of my biggest blunders, was this quote right here. For at least several years, I thought you could only use 10 (at that time) mystic orbs per item. It definitely made my game more... challenging.

You can use as many mystic orbs as you can fit without going over level, but max 5 of the same name.
PipsfromPH
Skeleton
2 | 0
BTracer wrote:
PipsfromPH wrote:4) I have also read that you can only use 5 mystic orbs per item, what MO should I use?

I've been playing MedianXL for years, and one of my biggest blunders, was this quote right here. For at least several years, I thought you could only use 10 (at that time) mystic orbs per item. It definitely made my game more... challenging.

You can use as many mystic orbs as you can fit without going over level, but max 5 of the same name.

Well thank you very much sir/ma'am. You saved me several years then :P