Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Food wrote:Pretty minor, just found two chipped gems in A1 hatred.

Also hey, I found a couple hours to play after ~6 months hiatus. Great job so far guys.

you probably got them from andy, she seems to drop them no matter what is done.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
L H wrote:Increased durability should be removed from the affix pool on superior items. If not removed, then at least decreased. Very frustrating and waste of time/gold to roll 8 durability and no ED in a row each time when trying to make a runeword.

can't have good stats every time :P
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quirinus wrote:
L H wrote:Increased durability should be removed from the affix pool on superior items. If not removed, then at least decreased. Very frustrating and waste of time/gold to roll 8 durability and no ED in a row each time when trying to make a runeword.

can't have good stats every time :P

Yea yea, I mean decrease it a little. It just becomes a massive drain of time I dunno the rates now, but if there's a way to turn it down by like 20% frequency of its current state?

Just to save time, and to the fact that almost (maybe there's a couple?) no one actively rolls for durability bonuses.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
A small complaint, what I do best, about Batstrike Sin-

The 3 unstacked charge system makes getting 2 stacks really difficult. It's clunky, because you can miss an attack and not get a charge, but you release the charge thinking you did two charges.

I would prefer it reduced to 2 charges personally (OR make the attack always hit), with the 2nd also releasing the bat and procing the AoE nova, and reducing WDM to compensate. That way, you can alternate LMB and RMB if you want the first charge, or you can spam attack making sure you have 2 charges before you release.
JSTM
Sasquatch
62 | 3
I reinstalled D2:lod 1.13c and it works perfectly but extracting MXL files to the D2 folder makes the game crash with a c0000005 error.

Any ideas what might've happened? I'm using Windows 10 and the MXL version M17 1.1 used to work.

I'm kind of stumped since it used to work with or without plugy too but now it crashe's when I click the d2.exe
Jidba
Skeleton
2 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Last small road to reach 2nd stage andariel to get yshari sets my char cant pass the monster corpses and i cant even use teleport in the road due to ur fix to the walls u managed to bug the pure teleport in a small road.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jidba wrote:Last small road to reach 2nd stage andariel to get yshari sets my char cant pass the monster corpses and i cant even use teleport in the road due to ur fix to the walls u managed to bug the pure teleport in a small road.

Make sure there's not a barrel / minion like spirit of vengeance blocking your path (tp).
Jidba
Skeleton
2 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
cowking wrote:
Jidba wrote:Last small road to reach 2nd stage andariel to get yshari sets my char cant pass the monster corpses and i cant even use teleport in the road due to ur fix to the walls u managed to bug the pure teleport in a small road.

Make sure there's not a barrel / minion like spirit of vengeance blocking your path (tp).

Dunno i kinda checked it a lot of times
There wasnt any barel for sure and i went back and forth a lot of times.It was stucking in the same skeleton corpse.
Main problem is that u cant use ur teleport in a small road to avoid such situations...
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
JSTM wrote:I reinstalled D2:lod 1.13c and it works perfectly but extracting MXL files to the D2 folder makes the game crash with a c0000005 error.
Any ideas what might've happened? I'm using Windows 10 and the MXL version M17 1.1 used to work.
I'm kind of stumped since it used to work with or without plugy too but now it crashe's when I click the d2.exe

Read here you might find a solution: viewtopic.php?p=100771#p100771
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Remove all rng from rathma square. Right now it's the most yawn inducing element in the game during bad rng streak. Utter disrespecting waste of player time. It's not hard, it's not fun, the loot is shit and +1 all skills is a pathetic increase in player power, it doesn't even have any effect on tg market. Did making jitan drop chance 100% break the game? No, and that's actually a vastly superior lottery (currently taking less time due to no rng).

I'm running wolf stance + ecstatic frenzy with 216 FRW and I'd probably /wrists if I had to run rathma nearly 20 times to lottery one ring of disengagement once on lesser frw.

Please run rathma square 200 times after your FRW nerfs. I dare you.