Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
thorn strike on druid tree says it's projectile, if i use a throwing axe which damage is applied the one hand or the throw?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
viperosa wrote:thorn strike on druid tree says it's projectile, if i use a throwing axe which damage is applied the one hand or the throw?

since it can be used with both melee axe and throwing axe, the melee dmg should be the main dmg here.
U shouldnt pay attention to this tbh, eventually u would replace ur rockshatter TU with another melee axe for more phys dmg.
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
yea i guess i should probably switch to a shattered stone axe probably best weapon choice for pure damage
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
can emblems drop for other classes? i still only got terror so should i play only amazon on destruction
i did quite a few cows to find some socketables for runewords but no emblems there
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
viperosa wrote:can emblems drop for other classes? i still only got terror so should i play only amazon on destruction
i did quite a few cows to find some socketables for runewords but no emblems there

There are no more "class emblems". They are random drops now.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
I just found a Conquest CotW... Is this skill any good? From what I read, it seems to have too high a spell timer, and too low a duration to be useful for anything.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AzureGladiator wrote:I just found a Conquest CotW... Is this skill any good? From what I read, it seems to have too high a spell timer, and too low a duration to be useful for anything.

It used to be 100% avoid for 6 seconds with 10 second cooldown. I think the cooldown was lengthened and its not 50% avoid due to exploit last season
Dakota
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
I have a feeling that I messed up somehow with the patch download... I've downloaded from the top right of this page: https://docs.median-xl.com/
But I still have the "minigames" present even though I do not think they gave me the bonuses they gave before (I still have witches before the Countess and get the swirly effect after I kill her and have a chance to get that swirly thing after killing some of Baals minions...)
Help?
Dakota
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Dakota wrote:I have a feeling that I messed up somehow with the patch download... I've downloaded from the top right of this page: https://docs.median-xl.com/
But I still have the "minigames" present even though I do not think they gave me the bonuses they gave before (I still have witches before the Countess and get the swirly effect after I kill her and have a chance to get that swirly thing after killing some of Baals minions...)
Help?

Oh, and dogmas still drop from the Act Bosses...
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Dakota wrote:
Dakota wrote:I have a feeling that I messed up somehow with the patch download... I've downloaded from the top right of this page: https://docs.median-xl.com/
Help?

Oh, and dogmas still drop from the Act Bosses...

U r definitely using wrong patch, download from here

https://get.median-xl.com/
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi