Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Trinity sucks. For me creepy is still the best to craft for weapons because of good bonus to strength and %CB. But other elemental shrines like Fasci/Ornate/Sacred works well too because of elemental pierce.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
ixvid_ wrote:
Fumbles wrote:Up to 14% with Ort crafted jewels. Maybe that helm could be good for a proc build but the strength requirement does limit gear choices. If the helm rolls a high + to Thorn Strike its good for bosses.

well my roll with +20 so its perf, life on attack could be higher, but the fact that I found it on act5 terror was very lucky imo and it gives me huge dmg boost and velocity. Also I had to change from TU6 giant axe to craft war axe + shield (Kodo rw)

since when do su's drop in terror?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
yea im confused as well.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ixvid_ wrote:
Fumbles wrote:Up to 14% with Ort crafted jewels. Maybe that helm could be good for a proc build but the strength requirement does limit gear choices. If the helm rolls a high + to Thorn Strike its good for bosses.

well my roll with +20 so its perf, life on attack could be higher, but the fact that I found it on act5 terror was very lucky imo and it gives me huge dmg boost and velocity. Also I had to change from TU6 giant axe to craft war axe + shield (Kodo rw)

Life on attack doesn't work with thorn strike. It's not considered a Melee attack.

How did you find an SU on terror?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:
ixvid_ wrote:

Life on attack doesn't work with thorn strike. It's not considered a Melee attack.

How did you find an SU on terror?

Maybe someone entered the game before him and hid it somewhere without killing anything so when he came in it looked like an SU had dropped like some kind of easter egg ;)
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
so what is the differance between +X life on attack and +X life on melle hit?

the SU drop from Nihlathlak, single player.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Omg.. just found coldhunger... This in combination with saucer and Nimmen is just orgasmic. I switched from Ghal belt to Ashearas for the DR still but with this setup I can steamroll Dfauzt, Teganze, Tran etc.

Perf Rainbows in Nimmenjuushin and the rest of the gear is fully loaded with Tir crafted jewels with AR% rolls.

Gear:
Nimmenjuushin
Sludgecrushers
Coldhunger
Flying Saucer
Clawfeet
Ashearas belt
Erawan (of kra, the one with high DR)
Black Dwarf
2x Sotnk

Dfauzt has the tendency to sometimes kill me, teganze too almost die but then whoop full orb again. Dtran just geologically moved into the permafrost and it's a cakewalk. I should see if I can change out the perfect rainbows for Tir crafted jewels too. Also crafted a war axe with spike nova on kill but the Nimmenjuushins proc just works way better with Coldhunger and Flying Saucer.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ixvid_ wrote:so what is the differance between +X life on attack and +X life on melle hit?

the SU drop from Nihlathlak, single player.

How come? Afaik, SUs can only drop in Destruction difficulty.

Muilpeer wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Nimmenjuushin is the best weapon out there I believe.

Coldhunger is definitely a decent helm, for more eyecandy proc, but I personally prefer Natha RW, especially when u r able to upgrade to Natha Xis RW (arrow proc, %DR, FHR, huge defense... that helm is a beast :P ).
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I dont see the point of using Lo Xis unless you are farming ubers. In fauzt spell proc helms are much better unless you ignore those cute necrobots. And in TA you still cam farm ez without using a helm. Girls here are weak af.