Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xenomorphous wrote:How do you even put points in both influences? If I chose the unholy tree it will not let me put points into holy, Am I missing something?(Probably?)

Influence is independent from alignment. Influences are the center tree of the skill tree pages, alignments are the left and right trees.
Xenomorphous
Rust Claw
85 | 2
L H wrote:
Xenomorphous wrote:How do you even put points in both influences? If I chose the unholy tree it will not let me put points into holy, Am I missing something?(Probably?)

Influence is independent from alignment. Influences are the center tree of the skill tree pages, alignments are the left and right trees.

In other words, I'm blind. Thanks :think:
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

You're not supposed to. It simply specifies the skill plan for when you choose to spec into either light or shadow influence trees. Both of which are independent of holy and unholy alignment as mentioned
simonp1512
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
where can i farm shrines with early game gear?? is hard to farm in fautz i die instantly
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
simonp1512 wrote:where can i farm shrines with early game gear?? is hard to farm in fautz i die instantly

Try terror k3k. But be sure to have your brc skill before farming ubers
simonp1512
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i have a really nice problem with mana xd bimstone lvl 46 consume 192 mana per stone and my mana decrease too fast how can i fix that?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
simonp1512 wrote:i have a really nice problem with mana xd bimstone lvl 46 consume 192 mana per stone and my mana decrease too fast how can i fix that?

Well an easy fix I found aside from investing into int is to MO mana regen into your early game rings. If you still have some space in your ammy, you can MO there too. It still won't hold if you continuously cast Brimstone for too long, but it should be enough to keep your mana from completely draining during general gameplay.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Uberquest Section updated. More ubers to be added soon.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
How much defense and brimstone damage should we have to farm destruction TA and do some ubers?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ntf1015 wrote:How much defense and brimstone damage should we have to farm destruction TA and do some ubers?

Around 100k defense and 9k-10k Brimstone damage. Both values are easily achievable with T6 TUs and Brimstone sceptre and helm. Just make sure to socket everything with Ral runes early on. I would suggest farming TA after you've done the easier ubers in Caldeum and Torajan Jungles.