Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I just looked over the uber section a bit. Kinda disappointing.
1: You could at least tell the reader what's important for certain ubers (like: get hit by one sidemob in Horazons Sanctum for the invulnerability buff) and what to watch out for.
2: Why are some ubers written in a certain color? I honestly didn't get what that's supposed to show.

Then the challenges: I would also write more about what's important with these challenges. Else your guide won't be any newbie friendly. People are lazy and want to find all the information they need in one source. So if they are following your guide they have no information about LC1 and LC2, maybe try it and get pwned instantly. At least tell them what they need to do to fulfill those challenges and write a short describtion since you didn't mention them at all.

I'd love to see your build in action. A short video montage with different farm ubers might be nice to see the killspeed and to be able to compare it with other builds.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
freeman20 wrote:Actually your guide for castersin was a parent to my shurikensin.
then why don't you mo your gear with a few skeleton MO's to make the build more viable ? :) you said it yourself that it gets 1-shot . some reanimates as meatshield will make your life a lot easier .

this is where low ilvl crafts come very usefull . you can mo them with extra %PMSD , flat energy and %reanimates and there will probably be space for even more MO's
freeman20
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:I just looked over the uber section a bit. Kinda disappointing.
1: You could at least tell the reader what's important for certain ubers (like: get hit by one sidemob in Horazons Sanctum for the invulnerability buff) and what to watch out for.
2: Why are some ubers written in a certain color? I honestly didn't get what that's supposed to show.

Then the challenges: I would also write more about what's important with these challenges. Else your guide won't be any newbie friendly. People are lazy and want to find all the information they need in one source. So if they are following your guide they have no information about LC1 and LC2, maybe try it and get pwned instantly. At least tell them what they need to do to fulfill those challenges and write a short describtion since you didn't mention them at all.

I'd love to see your build in action. A short video montage with different farm ubers might be nice to see the killspeed and to be able to compare it with other builds.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

If the basic mechanics of the build are not changed in the next update - I will certainly update the guide and take into account all the shortcomings. Thanks for the tips. Also, maybe I'll make a video: the last video with shurikensin was 3 years ago :)
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
you should use
Eulenspiegel
instead of
Lily
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
"Read this you scrub!!"

Yes sir! +1
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kissofaries wrote:you should use
Eulenspiegel
instead of
Lily

Random teleporting is bad for such squishy char. It can teleport you out of danger as well as right in the middle of crowd where you will be just instakilled.

PS: IMO best way here is to get honorific -> crafted circlet with + skills/spell dmg. I don't believe that QoB + 1 life on striking helps alot :)
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:
kissofaries wrote:you should use
Eulenspiegel
instead of
Lily

Random teleporting is bad for such squishy char. It can teleport you out of danger as well as right in the middle of crowd where you will be just instakilled.

I've only seen teleport proc used beneficially with one character, and that was a graveyard necro. For every other build, it's used mainly for luls. Because yes, it does not increase survivability one bit.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Blink - 20 points up to 2sec CD

I thought that was 19 points.
freeman20
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:i did not say that lily was bad . i was trying to say that you can only have decent attack rating for it to work well with QoB at level 120 when you got heavy points into dexterity and dual crafted claws equiped . untill that point (level 120 + heavy dexterity + crafts) , you must mention some other gearing (helm) options so that people can actualy make a step forward from using
Stillwater
Stillwater
Bone Helm (4)

Defense: (73 - 85) to (106 - 123)
Required Level: 10
Required Strength:
29 to 30
Item Level: 19
1% Chance to cast level 8 Mana Sweep when Attacked
+(11 to 15) Spell Focus
+(21 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
+(76 to 100) to Mana
Regenerate Mana +(5 to 7)%
+10 Mana after each Kill
Requirements -(6 to 8)%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (277 - 312) to (371 - 418)
Required Level: 27
Required Strength:
55 to 56
Item Level: 36
1% Chance to cast level 12 Mana Sweep when Attacked
+(21 to 25) Spell Focus
+(51 to 70)% Enhanced Defense
+(126 to 150) to Mana
Regenerate Mana +(10 to 12)%
+20 Mana after each Kill
Requirements -(10 to 12)%
Socketed (3)
Defense: (716 - 831) to (933 - 1083)
Required Level: 45
Required Strength:
183 to 188
Item Level: 51
1% Chance to cast level 20 Mana Sweep when Attacked
+(31 to 35) Spell Focus
+(81 to 110)% Enhanced Defense
+(176 to 225) to Mana
Regenerate Mana +(14 to 16)%
+28 Mana after each Kill
Requirements -(14 to 16)%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (1195 - 1352) to (1553 - 1757)
Required Level: 54
Required Strength:
350 to 359
Item Level: 85
2% Chance to cast level 28 Mana Sweep when Attacked
+(36 to 40) Spell Focus
+(121 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+(251 to 300) to Mana
Regenerate Mana +(18 to 20)%
+35 Mana after each Kill
Requirements -(18 to 20)%
Socketed (4)
. the guide needs something in between using Stilwater and using Lily efficiently . a low ilvl craft or w/e is boosting the build

you want to use stilwater untill level 120 ? i don't think so

Nah, I must reject your advice about
Lily
. For the first, it seems like QoB never misses (lul). Just test right now. For the second - probably there is a mistake with the synergy of QoB and Flurry. Just checked, am I wrong. But my choise is right due to 100-150 missiles from Flurry per second. And with QoB enabled seems like every shuriken have LoS. One day i tried to give them elemental damage but either the bonuses are too weak, or just do not work. In any case, I have not seen the animation of elemental damage on enemies. Also this trick didn't work so well only with 1 blade. Some strange stuff, ya.

Yes, i know that you are beloved to reanimates, but i won't. I used them with your guide and that's was useful, but i'd prefer to not uses them. Cmon man, did you see that spell animation at 50lvl and 200 FCR? Noone reanimates till MXL team won't change this glowing acid balls to real shurikens.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
first of all , in order to benefit from life on striking you need to deal weapon damage . Shurikens deals a part of the damage as physical damage , but that's not weapon damage . Lily's life on striking does not work for Shuriken Flury .
QoB is always going in the direction of your enemy but not every hit is succesfull in order to apply damage and gain life on striking unless your chance to hit is good . it's like saying that your weapon always hit just because you see the swinging animation towards your enemy.
freeman20 wrote: Noone reanimates till MXL team won't change this glowing acid balls to real shurikens.

what ? :)) not mo'ing with skeletons in order to have better chances of survival is just self gimpig .

and just fyi, back when the skill was named Starburst a few years ago , the skill was looking like throwing real ninja stars .

do as you wish . i'll stop here with trying to make you understand what's wrong with the build and how to make it better . it seams it's not going in any (good) direction

Scalewinged wrote:I don't believe that QoB + 1 life on striking helps alot :)
indeed it doesn't