Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Don't get discouraged @freeman20. This one will need improvements but because its mid-ladder and the forum is less active, its the perfect time to do it at your own pace. Since you mentioned that the guide is suitable for new players, its necessary to have information for as many end-game ubers as you can as new players need help understanding mechanics to be successful on their first character. Some of the gear you list is questionable (
Lily
), so it would be worth doing another play-through and trying out some other tus or runewords so you can list them as other options for leveling.

The formatting looks fine and it looks pretty clean otherwise. Consider this a really good rough draft. Take your time and don't put any time limits on yourself to finish it quickly because it will only make you feel like you need to rush things. Full guides take lots of effort and dedication but you're almost there. Keep up the good work :thumb:
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Mb Lily is not that bad at early game... while life on striking is useless it's still have +2 skills and more LaeK.
freeman20
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Scalewinged wrote:Mb Lily is not that bad at early game... while life on striking is useless it's still have +2 skills and more LaeK.

Probably soon i will make a video explanation of how my build works.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Chucks tantrum barb with facebreakers vs Freemans assassin with lily. Who wore it better ?

Edited by ChuckNorris 69 times
freeman20
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Rishab wrote:I would suggest to not use abbreviations such as Laek, FHR etc because most of the new players are not familiar with these terms.

Additionally, even tho strategies for challenges and ubers can be found in other guides, you should still give some explanation of how to do them and what they are. Remember that majority of people who go for a guide are new people who are still learning the game, so assuming that they can find their way around challenges and ubers is just bad.

Does the mxl utility restricted for videoguides? I just really need in /nopickup and im worry about my recorded video.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MXL Util working with MXLU?.. Lol XD Why you using MXL Utility if nopickup already is on d2statsreader (and even without it - writing /nopickup thru chat once you opened diablo 2 is not a big deal)? Anyway i just know that it's not allowed on Realm.
freeman20
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Scalewinged wrote:MXL Util working with MXLU?.. Lol XD Why you using MXL Utility if nopickup already is on d2statsreader (and even without it - writing /nopickup thru chat once you opened diablo 2 is not a big deal)? Anyway i just know that it's not allowed on Realm.

Aw, ty so much. I'm soloplayer so i dont care. Thats nice fi can use it in my guides.
freeman20
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:
I'd love to see your build in action. A short video montage with different farm ubers might be nice to see the killspeed and to be able to compare it with other builds.

Done. Ubers in progress. Enjoy :)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
nice vid! I didn't think that skill could clear those ubers that fast :D

GJ
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
All the extra tools in Single Player that you use to show ilvls, item types, monster resists, etc make it noticeably less appealing, but still nice video.

Did anyone else notice that Fauztinville looked empty as fuck in that vid? Maybe I'm too used to faster clears so larger mobs at all times. I dunno.