Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tkorpi wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:Is %Crushing blow better than %Deadly strike for wolf druid?

in my opinion yes, much better.

Thanks! I'm gonna switch from TW Druid to Wolf Druid for new experience.
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I didn't read the whole thread, but in case nobody pointed this out the werewolf morph avoid and the fairy fire avoid do not stack since the werewolf avoid is specific to melee. This is like the difference between cLoD evade and dodge. If you are attacked in melee first the werewolf 50% is checked. If that fails then whatever you have in fairy fire will be checked.
ttches
Skeleton
2 | 0
Can anyone tell me what the damage is like for Feed the pack and how it scales? I'm trying to decide if I want to put more points into that or into the acid summons.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ttches wrote:Can anyone tell me what the damage is like for Feed the pack and how it scales? I'm trying to decide if I want to put more points into that or into the acid summons.

feed the pack gives you reanimates and life after kill doesn't it..?
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
You would be correct in that statement
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hope you're willing and prepared to edit this guide when 1.2 comes. Looking forward to it.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:Hope you're willing and prepared to edit this guide when 1.2 comes. Looking forward to it.

this guide will be updated 1.2. Also my comments about patch notes will come here or to my youtube channel or both :)
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Some information about update:

suchbalance wrote:The constantly depleting mana is a resource system unique to the werewolf. It's what makes it different and stand out to builds like pounce zon/sin and the reason it is way more powerful than those builds in the first place. Removing that mechanic is not something that we are looking to do. The changes coming to this build next patch are two fold:

1) You won't be able to equip jewellery with mana regen post morph and reverse the mana degen. To compensate Mana Pulse will grant significantly more mana compared to before - it will now fill up your entire mana bulb in 2 hits.

2) Werewolf single target has been buffed greatly to enable you to kill bosses better without a respec and Harbinger damage is increased slightly to compensate for the fact that you are not casting it all the time but have to switch to mana pulse every now and then.

Overall these changes are smart. Now the cheese isnt there anymore and this puts wolf druid where it should be as he shouldn't be able to harbinger everything. Buff to harbinger damage is also good since it gives you opportunity to use harbinger and stop to do that 2 hits before continuing.

Overall now that we dont have mana regen anymore we would need quite a bit larger manapool. all items that gives you max mana would come handy. the more mana you have the less you have to stop to mana pulse basically.

Also im rly excited that you should now ne able to farm uber bosses much effectively on Wolf form!! Wohoo!!
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Changes to werewolf:

WEREWOLF: Mana degen can no longer be reversed by equipping jewellery with mana regen. Melee dodge reduced to 40%
MANA PULSE: weapon damage increased to 125%. Mana recovery per attack increased by 50%
HARBINGER: weapon damage increased by 11%
TWISTED CLAW: weapon damage increased by 50%, 25% more hits per second, bonus cold damage increased by 20%

SYMBIOSIS:
New Black Road Challenge reward skill
A buff skill which adds bonuses to life regeneration, avoidance and cold & lightning spell damage
Stat bonus depends on points invested in other Druid skills and requires 4 points to apply at 100% value

Toughts:

This will significantly improve player experience on wolf since you now need to actually play the game to kill monsters. Even mana regen was removed this is buff to wolf druid. you have better time now leveing also since you get life and defense from lifeshield passive from ennead challenge.

New symbiosis passive will bring its own tweek to build we are using. this guide will be updated when i have opportunity and know more how these changes will effect on druid.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm testing Wolf Druid and I feel it buffed alot. Mana regen removing is quite annoying though :-8