Holy Melee [1.3] WIP

Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Anonymous: wrote:Would like to see that weapon without jewels, feels like jewels are random with useless affixes on them for holy melee.

► Show Spoiler

Jewels are +min dmg crafted
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Decent. But still need to craft another one with better max damage and good proc.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

Which one do you prefer?

i thought that %2 str %5 vit +3 all skills is worse than the things on glory but what do i know.
xareo2
Cultist
21 | 0
Whats the point of maxing plague? Perhaps im wrong but the poison dmg even with maxed rank feels underwhelming
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
xareo2 wrote:Whats the point of maxing plague? Perhaps im wrong but the poison dmg even with maxed rank feels underwhelming

Which skills would u like to put points into if u don't max Plague?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
xareo2 wrote:Whats the point of maxing plague? Perhaps im wrong but the poison dmg even with maxed rank feels underwhelming

You need to put points somewhere in the tree to up Dragonheart's max level. Among the skills available, Plague is the most useful to invest in next to Colosseum.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Colosseum is 10 points only to reach 3s cooldown. I would highly recomend to max plague. It adds a lot of dps even if it's poison over time. Plus it's a second type of damage - more ways to kill physical immunes. But if you really end up with some points left - i would suggest using them for rapture. Longer duration, more speeds.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I can only confirm what Anon just said. When I tried out a summoner pala with Collosseum to teleport to targets, I usually killed everything on my own with Colloseum and maxed Plague alone. Until I reached act3 terror everything died with 1 hit from colloseum. I didn't even need to attack and my summons were basically useless :D
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge

The point is, as the dudes above me pointed out, is that Plague is the only choice pretty much to max because of the Dragonheart buff and also the damage. You ll notice when you get close to endgame that using colosseum and spreading plague across the entire screen will pretty much kill everything in places like Duncraig and TA.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
This build is very fragile. Even with decent gear for this stage of the game.

At level 109 I did nightmare Baal and died about 20 times.
Then, I had 4 parts of BRC needing TA only which I wanted to Blessed Life. It was almost impossible to survive in there. I could have kept going back and kill a few more, res and repeat but it was too frustrating so I gave up on this character.