Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anonymous: wrote:Vindicate + tainted blood ?

I have that on mine and it doesn't do well enough on its own when SB fights in melee, so it got me thinking.

Staedtler82 wrote:
ScarletEdge wrote:As a melee character, how do you survive with little sustain on your gear and skill plan? (Life leech, life after kill, life on striking)
I just find it hard to imagine. Would be nice to see some videos so we can see it in action.

Better with LAEK, you can to get that affixe bonus from weapons - shield - ring - amulet. Vindicate + Eagle Stance + Tainted Blood help a lot for regen life quickly if you have huge amount life on.

High life = regen faster
Decent life = regen slow

per example : if you would have 20 k life and you heal 3.5k per second with ability Vindicate +tainted blood + eagle stance.
That's why i ll say : add more vitality points with bonus attribute or percent vitality or add extra point to life.

I see. I get how regen works. I'm running with almost exactly the same defense and regen stats so I was wondering what other stats you had on you to increase survivability for SB in melee. A normal uhm would have hymn for sustain, but it seems you skipped that. On a related note, why not terror strike? Investing in it might have provided good defense and spell damage for exorcism too.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
ScarletEdge wrote:I see. I get how regen works. I'm running with almost exactly the same defense and regen stats so I was wondering what other stats you had on you to increase survivability for SB in melee. A normal uhm would have hymn for sustain, but it seems you skipped that. On a related note, why not terror strike? Investing in it might have provided good defense and spell damage for exorcism too.

Well, you can to get Hymm proc from amulet.
Otherwise, you're right about Terror Strike for defense and add some damage to Exorcism why not ? switch 2 skills solstices and equinox + vessel of retribution instead into in Terror Strike and Hymnn which is better survivability. Then, Solstices and equinox and vessel of retribution are needed for uber The Void but you can respect skills and back to normal with terror strike and hymnn
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I am updating skillplan thank to ScarletEdge
I am fixing error spelling thank to unclingdream
I am updating Quov Tsin and Legacy Blood thank to LH
Now, I am editing ubers
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
For rest ubers ( Yshari Sanctum - Lord of lies - The black road - Archbishop Lazarus - The Void - World Nexus - Xazax - Nephalem's Sacrifice and Teganze Boss), I will finish them off today.

Update.
Ozborn
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how mutch physiacal dmg we can craft on pala blunt weapons?
Edited by Ozborn 6 years.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Ozborn wrote:how many physiacal dmg we can craft on pala blunt weapons?

+(1 to 50)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just out of curiosity, what is the improved runewords you mention in your guide? Are those xis runewords? Thanks.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Ntf1015 wrote:Just out of curiosity, what is the improved runewords you mention in your guide? Are those xis runewords? Thanks.

For runewords improved means use Oil of Luck to get 20 % Armour or/and 1% DR before you make nice runewords. Plus, you insert many orb needed for survivability or more damage whoever you need. Otherwise, craft jewels might be pretty good stats before you make a runeword improved.

For Xis runewords
Craton (Xis)
you need that boots for end game. Only one Kabraxis stone needed in this build.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I added a reference for skill named exorcism http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Exorcism in section skill explanation
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Update and FINISH my guide 100%