Behmen, The Last Crusader 1.3 UPDATE!!

Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xareo2 wrote:how does this build fares at farming dest fauztville?

At least 250 k defence and some % DR. Put Eagle Stance on from
Surya
. At least 3.5 k - 4 k damage as Exorcism does. First counter monster is necrobot then the rest. DO NOT STAND STILL AS TANKEST BUILD DO. You just move constantly as hit and run as you'll be fine.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:
RollsRoyce wrote:exorcism is about hitting once and then relaxing and waiting until everything dies. A good dmg is something above 10k with ~30 seconds duration

Could you comment on how you've noticed the spread works? Is it when an affected enemy comes in contact with another? Or random seek range every x duration?

It will affect enemy comes in contact with another. It is not random seek range.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
dstyle711 wrote:hey LH thanks. I was playing around with it and i must not be using it right, or not have the right gear was struggling hard haha. Is there any other places outside weapon i can get more to excorism? I am using the unholy pally build right now and i kill meph with ease. I tried that build and it took a lifetime it felt like to kill meph.

First you need to increase PMSD with help jewels or mystic orb or rune that benefit very well with Exorcism. Plus, you invest some points in Terror Strike for first hit then switch Exorcism you deal reasonable damage. How you get more point in Exorcism ? it's better craft with rare paladin blunt weapons to have Exorcism and Proc. CTC on melee attack. I dont think that it will take more time to killing meph. Because I killed Mephisto in 2 - 3 mins max. that depends what you equip. Can you show your items ? I might help you.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
yes im pretty sure that exorcism spreads on collision, however there is a gloabl timer that starts at every hit. (E.g. you hit the initial target with a total duration of 20 seconds, and after 10 seconds there is contact to a second enemy. The second enemy will now have 10 seconds left of exorcism dmg)

I am usually playing this build almost entirely lazy, that is:

i hit and retreat against bosses, as they will take dmg anyway (works like a charm against astro, qt etc). Farming k3k is the really easy (to bad i have heard that the reward is bad) you just use vessel of judgement + bear stance and everything dies just by walking past them.

The total charm nerf might have hurt this build, i dont know if you can still have a duration of 30 seconds and 10k dmg ( Which after this interval equals to
30*5*10k = 1.500.000 dmg) i remember that in earlier patches i could 1 hit kill d baal while just relaxing and watching him die.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
So im a little confused. Does exorcism get damage from snake stance or am i better off running with eagle stance the whole time? Also, whats the best way to get bear stance for this build? Crafted pally shield? Thanks in advance.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ntf1015 wrote:So im a little confused. Does exorcism get damage from snake stance or am i better off running with eagle stance the whole time? Also, whats the best way to get bear stance for this build? Crafted pally shield? Thanks in advance.

Exorcism is a melee spell. It gains damage from physical/magic spell damage. Eagle stance is for increased regeneration. You can get bear stance from crafted pally shields yes, but you don't rely on wdm, you have enough DR% and def from tainted blood + terror strike so I think its better to aim for more spell damage oriented affixes.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Ok awesome. Thank you. I have like 320k defense during terror strike, something like 38% dr and about 3100 exorcism damage. Ill admit i still need to work on jewels for damage for sockets, but im working on that. Is that enough to squeeze by? I already have like 15 of the easy charms from when this character was holy melee. Can i work on more with this setup? Thanks in advance.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Ntf1015 wrote:Ok awesome. Thank you. I have like 320k defense during terror strike, something like 38% dr and about 3100 exorcism damage. Ill admit i still need to work on jewels for damage for sockets, but im working on that. Is that enough to squeeze by? I already have like 15 of the easy charms from when this character was holy melee. Can i work on more with this setup? Thanks in advance.

320 k def is enough.
Now you work PMSD with help craft jewel 4 % PMSD. Add some LAEK for survive. Eagle stance is needed for fautzinville and uber with hella ppison damage (belial - astrogha - kab). The rest bear stance is your main def and dr. Remember max dr capped is 50% . Can you show your items as screenshots and i ll tell you more what you need to get.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
I dont have access to my pc now, but i will say my crafts are probably lacking. Im having trouble finding the right shrines to craft with. Figuring that out at the moment. Weapon i was lucky to get exorcism with balefire proc. Ill try to get bear stance so i can easily farm k3k and hopefully get some shrines.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Man, i just tried doing k3k on destruction and it took WAY too long to kill a single totem. Is that to be expected with this build? My damage is only 3.1k, but still.....