Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tkorpi wrote:
Ogresta wrote:Hi everybody!

death projector heals if he kills something so probably killed your ice elementals.

no. laser doesn't heal on kill. if the [b]mechanics kill[b] something (summon, reanimate, yourself, merc), then if in range of the DP, it will heal the death projector. I have a video in the Daggermancer guide of a trapping method for easy killing. Though its not a sorc video, you can watch the beginning method to see how to trap the mechanics so its just you and the DP.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Rishab wrote:
bradr wrote:is there a way to re roll a SU or set piece if you got one where rng wasnt kind to you?? or do i have to jkust keep farming til i get another one with better stats>?

in the Void uber, there is a small chance of finding Enchanting Crystal when u kill an Eternal Ghost monster, using that crystal u can reroll 1 su a single time and it can reroll to any of the unique variation of it.

i knew of enchanting crystals nbut as you say thats single use per item and could re roll as a ssu or sssu instead
so other than the chance for enchanting crystal in one of the most difficult areas to re roll 1 time only and maybe still have the same item and not a different version... the answer is pretty much no for practical purposes easier to farm another
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Depends on the item that you're trying to get. If it's a lower-tier base item like a Quilted Armor, yea, you'd be wasting your Enchanting Crystal since those are much easier to find than an Ancient Armor. If you want a Khazra Plate and have a Torn Flesh of Gods, you'd be using your EC much more valuably since Ancient Armor SU's are incredibly rare.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
L H wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

death projector heals if he kills something so probably killed your ice elementals.

no. laser doesn't heal on kill. if the [b]mechanics kill[b] something (summon, reanimate, yourself, merc), then if in range of the DP, it will heal the death projector. I have a video in the Daggermancer guide of a trapping method for easy killing. Though its not a sorc video, you can watch the beginning method to see how to trap the mechanics so its just you and the DP.

aaah. i allways tought it was the projector laser. Thanks for pointing my mistake :)
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
bradr wrote:
Rishab wrote:
bradr wrote:is there a way to re roll a SU or set piece if you got one where rng wasnt kind to you?? or do i have to jkust keep farming til i get another one with better stats>?

in the Void uber, there is a small chance of finding Enchanting Crystal when u kill an Eternal Ghost monster, using that crystal u can reroll 1 su a single time and it can reroll to any of the unique variation of it.

i knew of enchanting crystals nbut as you say thats single use per item and could re roll as a ssu or sssu instead
so other than the chance for enchanting crystal in one of the most difficult areas to re roll 1 time only and maybe still have the same item and not a different version... the answer is pretty much no for practical purposes easier to farm another

yeah, the reason behind keeping it like that is to prevent MedianXL from becoming CubeXL and have everyone sit in town rerolling SU until they get what they need :P
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Ogresta
Imp
4 | 0
L H wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

That's a pretty nice trick. But my sorceress can't really jump, so I just stayed with the circling, without elementals. No elemental -> they couldn't kill them :)
So I learned something, and killed DP already.
Thank you very much for your help :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ogresta wrote:
L H wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

That's a pretty nice trick. But my sorceress can't really jump, so I just stayed with the circling, without elementals. No elemental -> they couldn't kill them :)
So I learned something, and killed DP already.
Thank you very much for your help :)

For future reference then, you can keep a Nef RW staff on switch for blink charges to teleport over the fence in that method. Regardless, congrats.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Rishab wrote:
yeah, the reason behind keeping it like that is to prevent MedianXL from becoming CubeXL and have everyone sit in town rerolling SU until they get what they need :P

LOl yeah that makes sense it sometimes feels a bit like that anyways especially with crafting jewels !! :P
DoubleD
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello, I only recently discovered MedianXL and ran into a problem, maybe someone could tell what I'm doing wrong.
Monster veteran tokens refuse to upgrade my worldstone orb(as I understand this is class charm). I gathered 5 of them from 1st Act, yet it doesn't transmute. Tried to throw them away and gather new ones, still nothing. Tried to reroll map and collect them once more, this hasn't worked either. Tried gathering 5 tokens from Act II, no effect also. What am I missing here?
Currently I'm lvl 94 and haven't completed black road challenge.
I don't know if this matters, but I'm playing single player and use plugy. Also I keep other class charms in shared inventory.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DoubleD wrote:tokens

you need 1 from each act, not 5 from 1 act. It's in the docs http://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/tokens