Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
so if an opponent steps over a hawk talons that you plant , and that explodes into a shitload of axes that deal weapon damage , that's not a trap

i see

:facepalm:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
darkstorm wrote:Yep, i have, but still in Median i haven't found any real trap -_-.
Well, nvm. I see you don't get the point. All the traps you wrote about are nothing more than spells.

What do you call ATMG, SMG, and Broadside then?
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
rune of fire and rune of ice :facepalm:
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
tbh I'm pretty confused here, we all know how most ppl feel boring using trap-type skills especially in MXL where thinks happen much faster than in clod. Hell even with 'trap' like u said, limpet laser, fireball sentry, immo bomb, nova bomb, I dont remember seeing ANYONE using them the way u said which is putting them and luring mobs into them. Watch many vids of caster sin using limpet to farm or immo bomb to kill bosses, players always (IIRC) choose the aggressive way, run in or blink in then right click to put bombs under enemy's feet, run around and repeat til' they die. Even in places where mobs surround u so fast like dunc fauzt or I can say any uber, doing so would result 10x better than your 'put trap then lure mob in' tactics. What I want to say is, why ppl play MXL? bc it brings them a much faster and more action gameplay, ppl wanna run around, jump in enemy face, slap them, kick them, kill one whole room of them right when blinking in that room, PROACTIVELY, so why give them the boring statis things which they would most likely ignore? And on top of all that, giving them to an assassin which is the most mobile char in this game? I dont think so man....

about the robots, if they put one more summon skill in sin's skills list, what should they remove? all sin's skills are pretty fine as they are now. even if fireball sentry is useless as u said, it should be replaced with another straightly damage skill not a passive one like a summon. bringing back the whole golem tree to create a sin summon build? then we have the most damn OP char in the history with a 2s cd blink to move all her summons around and stun mobs, she will be immortal, litterally. Rework blink to make this viable? then all the other skills must be reworked too since blink affect the sin gameplay overall and that is too much for them.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
To think that one time Rampagor's color palette was all the rage, god I feel old... can't get a good vibe out of this never-ending assassin complaint loop
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
What chickenfeeder said. MXL is too fast to make a luring tactic with traps worth it. Do you have any idea how often traps for assassins were reworked? I think the only skills that stayed from that build is phase bomb and singularity (counting from 2008 on)
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
see this line below?

did u saw that line above?

yeah this is the line where this bullshit of ssin stops in this thread. go continue it in some thread which is relevant for it.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Rishab wrote:see this line below?

did u saw that line above?

yeah this is the line where this bullshit of ssin stops in this thread. go continue it in some thread which is relevant for it.

Finally someone has drawn the line!
Looks amazing, thanks for the hard work on 1.2 :)
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
darkstorm wrote:Yep, i have, but still in Median i haven't found any real trap -_-.
Well, nvm. I see you don't get the point. All the traps you wrote about are nothing more than spells.
If assassin will be similar to the current one, i prob. won't play it anymore.

If you want traps so damn bad, go rub one out on 4chan. This is now a thread for propane and propane accessories.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
*obvious captain ackbar "its a trap!" meme here*

anyways, new patch hype, too bad i wont have as much free time as i used to before but like Mighty #9 devs said on their podcast "Its better than nothing."