Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it has to be done in Terror . if you are trying to do it in single player , it has some issues (read here viewtopic.php?p=161034#p161034 ) . there will probably be a hotfix patch coming soon to solve a few issues , including this one
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:i have finished adjusting the barbarian miniguides to 1.2 , except Terrorblade and Rexxar that were declared extinct since dual wielding is no longer a thing , they will be replaced with other barbarian builds that haven't made it into the compilation until now . The Road warrior hawk will also go trough some heavy rework

How were dual wielders killed? Not trying to argue, I'm just curious as to what changes were made to ruin them. Kinda wanted to try one at some point.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
basically dualwield attacks in d2 only work properly as buffs ( think bloodhatred ) , but if you try to make them spawn missiles like all mxl melee skills do they only hit from the main hand ( even if the animation shows you swinging both weapons )

since this is not fixable dual wield attacks were changed to work properly by making them not dual wield anymore
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey there.

In the beginning of your Aegipan Treewarden guide, Rooftrellen, it says the following:
"Feral strike provides attack rating,attack speed,FHR,FBR" etc
However Feral Strike doesn't seem to provide attack rating. The 350% bonus for AR on the description of the skill applies only to Feral Strike itself - it doesn't buff the AR of other skills, so in essence feral strike simply has a bigger attack rating than other skills.

The same applies to Ravage, it has a slightly bigger AR than other skills (f.e thorn strike) and the physical damage increase also applies only to Ravage. Your description of it is a bit unclear, it says "Ravage provides super fast attacks , boosting the attack rating and physical damage" maybe misleading someone to believe that Ravage gives a buff to the treewarden's general attack rating and phys. damage.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Hello there,
I will check those descriptions and will make them less missleading as soon as i arrive home ,,most probably on 28 or 29 december
AnubisQQ
Vampiress
37 | 4
Hey ChuckNoRis,
what are your plans for future updated builds? I want to start something new (but I'm really dependant on a guide, since I've never really gotten into the real endgame because of lacking game knowledge/noone to play with) and I saw a guide for a shuriken sin, but wasn't really feeling it with that one. WIll this shuriken sin be one of your next updated guides?

thanks in advance.
spookyoov
Imp
5 | 0
At first,thanks for your information! It's amazing!!

I have some questions about words

What does the "Fascinating Craft" , "Magical Craft" , "Sacred Craft" means?

I raise paladin called "Gandalf"(clvl 55) and i am in middle stage for mid game!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
About plans for the updates you can read on the previous page. The assassins will have to wait untill january.

I am visiting my parents at the moment ( the anual family reunion due to the winter holidays ), so the updates will continue in 2 or 3 days after i get back home to my laptop.

Regarding the crafts you can read here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/shrines , here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube and here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes in order to understand what is a craft , what types of crafts can be created and what stats may spawn on them depending on the shrine you use for crafting and the item level

Good luck !
spookyoov
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks for your help!!
I have one other question
Can I delete MO effect?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
spookyoov wrote:Can I delete MO effect?

it used to work via the offline tools but i didn't use that app since some while ago and i can't remember for sure if it still does that . you can get it from here https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php and check it out