Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stereox wrote:
Kylrath wrote:Well , first time I try Yshari Sanctum with my summoner barb. I am really dissapointed , that a i cannot teleport here. The maze is huge and i need to resummon every room , because they not following me.
Sometimes its feels like summoners are badly punished in ubers like Yshari, Quov tsin , and Baal where having summons makes quests impossible :/

Also noticed that a I cant reveal Ruins of Ureh (Vizjerei Temple - Caldeum). Is it something new ?

Yshari is intended to be a maze. You can tp out and in again to collect the summoned minions. And btw, Barb minion doesn't follow you in the first place so why disappointed by resummoning them ?

Beacause normally I dont resummon them just port on enemies, and we move togather.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
I have 90 allres, CFM, 90 flat DR and 25% DR but Quov Tsin just rapes me with his beam.
IDK what to do, does he pierce my resistances?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kostetus wrote:I have 90 allres, CFM, 90 flat DR and 25% DR but Quov Tsin just rapes me with his beam.
IDK what to do, does he pierce my resistances?

Get more flat dr. I run with ~120 and take dmg but can survive his beam for a couple seconds.
minhhung11l
Invader
9 | 0
What is the difference between Enhanced Damage and Enhanced Weapon Damage?
Btw, What should I do with this? MO it with Deadly Strike or Enhanced Weapon Damage?
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
It's not a question, just a simple wish (: If only someone could write a stormzon guide based on thundercrack and magnetic field...
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dreamhunter wrote:It's not a question, just a simple wish (: If only someone could write a stormzon guide based on thundercrack and magnetic field...

That would be nice.. :/
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Dreamhunter wrote:It's not a question, just a simple wish (: If only someone could write a stormzon guide based on thundercrack and magnetic field...

You should make one. Start from scratch (untwinked), find/make some items and take good notes while leveling all the way through end game. If you do a good job, make it look nice and people enjoy it, suchbalance will nerf it for you in the next patch.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Fumbles wrote:

You should make one. Start from scratch (untwinked), find/make some items and take good notes while leveling all the way through end game. If you do a good job, make it look nice and people enjoy it, suchbalance will nerf it for you in the next patch.

Quite ironic that the only stormzon was done by suchbalance :flip:
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Fumbles wrote:

I would do it gladly but i don't write in english very well (:
It's very funny and strong build though.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Dreamhunter wrote:
Fumbles wrote:

I would do it gladly but i don't write in english very well (:
It's very funny and strong build though.

I consider myself as the master of understanding wrong English. Prepare that guide and I'll translate it from a bad English to a good English.