Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HechtHeftig wrote:Maybe you could skip putting points into that passive fire damage skill and instead put them into DFT. DFT gives 6 k damage in endgame. Without any invested points- not even close as much.

However the lack of Death Ward will probably make the gamer harder. Plus you get 50% more damage thanks to bend the shadows. So yeah you‘ll have a real glasscannon if you play with RC instead of DeathWard. Best thing to do is try it out.

But widowmaker/voodoo shot can offscreen enemies when you namelock the summon.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
i know that‘s why I said try it out.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:Maybe you could skip putting points into that passive fire damage skill and instead put them into DFT. DFT gives 6 k damage in endgame. Without any invested points- not even close as much.

However the lack of Death Ward will probably make the gamer harder. Plus you get 50% more damage thanks to bend the shadows. So yeah you‘ll have a real glasscannon if you play with RC instead of DeathWard. Best thing to do is try it out.

Well I was thinking that the necro is very safe under the totems in LH's build. I made one and it is the character I go to for any new areas because it is the safest I have played and has good damage too. That's with Nightwalker though. It remains to be seen if the alternative Rathma is as good as we and the developers hope!

And yes it would be interesting to see if the fire passive is better than investing in the Death's Fury totem or the other way round in end game. There seem to be a lot of options and I feel that I am not the best person to theorycraft this. I will try out some options as you say but there's a chance that I will miss the best combination of choices. I am also not as familiar with the items of the game which makes it harder to get to the optimal build.
silverhand31
Invader
8 | 0
Thanks for the builds
I'm building a twin fang ass
Passed Hatred at ease but when I go to the next level, terror, things is broken apart.
I tried farm AC and upgrade my item to 3->4 tiers and maxed res (around 75-80). Merc Babarian
My def is ~3k, HP 1.5k
Item like the guide except the Ring
I havent do mystic orb because it cost alot of gold.
But there're many monsters one, two hit me die. My output dame is quite ok but the hit from mosnter is too strong, are there any ways that can get my char stronger before go to terror?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the assassin builds are not yet updated to 1.2 , they will all be reworked and updated by the end of this month .i don't know how can you follow the TFS miniguide as it's lacking a lot of info that is about to be updated , but for better chances of survival you need to max the perfect being , keep Shadow refuge on all the time , get some "life after each kill" mo's and try using bloodbath every few seconds , keep moving in order to avoid fighting big packs at the same time .

assassins are known to be glass cannons , so getting killed once in a while is not so unusual .

Grasshopper wrote:What do you think of this build idea for a Necro hybrid totem / xbow (just the basic idea)
yes , it is very viable , with decent damage output via DFT . if you enjoy such hybrid builds , then you should give it a go .
silverhand31
Invader
8 | 0
Thanks Chuck, that's what i'm currently doing. But yeah, might be it is what it is :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i would pick between Die Hard / Hulk / Maximus . Maby Hulk would fit best since he also has extra meatshield (summons) and fast HP regeneration
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
You're the best Chuck Norris! I dedicate this song/video for you! :-D
I dedicate my first character (level 105 rat druid) to you Chuck.

ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
:lol: thanks !