Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , as soon as i finish updating the sorceress miniguides , the amazon will be next . i am keeping the assassins last as they require the most rework .

they should be all finished this month if my spare time will allow it .
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
I reached level 120 for the first time on my rat druid. I soloed the entire way in my own password games. I felt too embarrassed to play in public games not knowing how to play the game. Now I've got to figure out how to improve my gear/finish the black road challenge. Still a lot of work yet to be done but I'm getting there as a new player. Your guides are very essential, Chuck Norris.

In fact, a Bowazon or Javazon is what I plan to aspire to make next.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
DreamTeam wrote:I reached level 120 for the first time on my rat druid. I soloed the entire way in my own password games. I felt too embarrassed to play in public games not knowing how to play the game. Now I've got to figure out how to improve my gear/finish the black road challenge.
your main concern righ now should be farming for abbandonned shrines in order to get the abbandoned crafts (start with the gloves) and boosting your block chance + the
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
armor . After those are done , you should go for updating your weapon to either an abbandoned or weird craft with 16% ctc Shower of rocks after kill . when those are equiped you can go farm for the poison runes in order to create the
Khalim's Protector

Khalim's Protector
Shields
Except Barbarian Shields

'VenLoVenAmn'
Runeword Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
2% Base Block Chance
60% Block Speed
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Poison Resist +4%
Poison Resist +25%
+50 Life after each Kill
50% Bonus to Defense
shield

i have seen that somewhere you have posted about finding a druid set helm and you were very happy about it , but
Natha
Natha
Druid Helms

'GulEl'
Runeword Level: 65
4% Chance to cast level 2 Arrow on Striking
20% Attack Speed
50% Hit Recovery
(31 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(58 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+5 to all Attributes
Physical Resist 10%
is more efficient for your build . no set helm can beat the 10% arrow on striking and 10% damage reduction that are mandatory for a traprat . only a few SU items and of course the xis boosted version
Natha (Xis)
are worth thinking about , in order to equip a better option later .

good luck !
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Can 14% Chance to cast Widowmaker still occur on shrine crafted crossbows?

I have used many shrines and not seen it once.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yes it does , but the chance to get it is very small . i remember wasting a lot of shrines untill it first spawned , and it was a crapy roll . for a decent one i have spent 2 days working at it , but still it was not something awesome .

you will need a truck full of shrines and patience .

good luck !

p.s. it is about as rare as the javelin nova proc on body armors
MedianUV
Cultist
21 | 4
Hey Chuck,

Was looking through your builds for Fun = 10,
You've got a neutral pally caster, 2 lazy builds, an assa build

Do you have a clear favorite?
I don't mind a weaker build, just want to have a blast with it
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:yes it does , but the chance to get it is very small . i remember wasting a lot of shrines untill it first spawned , and it was a crapy roll . for a decent one i have spent 2 days working at it , but still it was not something awesome .

you will need a truck full of shrines and patience .

good luck !

p.s. it is about as rare as the javelin nova proc on body armors

Thanks I'll keep trying. Only have about 15 shrines left though.

I have found a rare sacred heavy Crossbow with 14% chance Widowmaker (and 164% attack rating and 7% life steal). I wonder if that's worth using instead of crafting it?

For crafting, which is the best type of (rare sacred) crossbow to use? They all seem slow and with roughly the same damage.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
MedianUV wrote:Do you have a clear favorite?
i'd go with the Troll'Sin . simply because when the fight is starting you will never know where it might end due to the Hades Gate and Teleport procs . you can clear the screen without taking hits or you can teleport to a big pack where you can get 1-shot . it is indeed the trolling build , totally unpredictible, which in my humble opinion is pure fun

Grasshopper wrote:I have found a rare sacred heavy Crossbow with 14% chance Widowmaker (and 164% attack rating and 7% life steal). I wonder if that's worth using instead of crafting it?

For crafting, which is the best type of (rare sacred) crossbow to use? They all seem slow and with roughly the same damage.
the rare could work ok untill you can craft something better .

i have used a sacred Trebuchet for crafting . the proc only spawns on "necro only" x-bows, so why not pick the strongest of them ?
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Hey chuck, on the summoner barb, what stats am i looking for on the magical crafts?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
LG_Blitz wrote:Hey chuck, on the summoner barb, what stats am i looking for on the magical crafts?
beside the normal stats that come from the magical shrines (here : https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/shrines ) some items can get more , if your roll gets them the desired affix (here : https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes ) . if you get the stats from both sources (shrine + suffix) , then the craft is good .

if you get at least 75% minion resist in total from all gear parts , it's fine , then you can just focus on minion life .