Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
neocrescent wrote:sorry i forgot to ask, what is the best crafted jewel for rollo
you got the necessary info in the miniguide . below each gearing section you got the "sockets" .
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
ChuckNoRis wrote:
neocrescent wrote:sorry i forgot to ask, what is the best crafted jewel for rollo
you got the necessary info in the miniguide . below each gearing section you got the "sockets" .

can you also use ber crafted jewels in other sockets not just for RW? i think its good if you have huge life leech.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
if you want to miss the extra defence you get from Runemaster , yes , you can do that .
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
i can see all the skills in each tab in the guide but i cant see what skills are needed in the build. skills has zero points.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
all we can do is wait and hope it will get fixed soon
aahz wrote:we know about and it will be fixed eventually, tho there are some more important tasks (dark portal bugfix)
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Im doing the Strom guide atm in single player. I noticed that most of the midgame items have ctc on attack proc.
Its written in the description "spam Thundercrack".
Well i dont find it useful, the dmg output is nothing compared to magnetic field.
Im on destruction A1. Yesterday i cowrd myself from lvl 73 to 120 with magnetic field only (player 3) with t5-t6 gear.
At the moment stacking magnetic field under my feet than lure enemys in it to perish in second seems better.
I am really curios how can i get charms with this character or farming places like TA/Teganze witht this build(never had any xis on ladder :/). As my only sp character i want to stack those nice uniques up.

Can i get any insights on storm's farming potential ? Apart from farming advices are welcomed.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Kylrath wrote:Im doing the Strom guide atm in single player. I noticed that most of the midgame items have ctc on attack proc.
Its written in the description "spam Thundercrack".
Well i dont find it useful, the dmg output is nothing compared to magnetic field.
Im on destruction A1. Yesterday i cowrd myself from lvl 73 to 120 with magnetic field only (player 3) with t5-t6 gear.
At the moment stacking magnetic field under my feet than lure enemys in it to perish in second seems better.
I am really curios how can i get charms with this character or farming places like TA/Teganze witht this build(never had any xis on ladder :/). As my only sp character i want to stack those nice uniques up.

Can i get any insights on storm's farming potential ? Apart from farming advices are welcomed.
i don't really get your point . Storm is using both thundercrack and magnetic field at the same time . why would you just wait for magnetic field to kill all enemies if in that time you can deal even more damage via thundercrack + procs ? doesn't make much sense

magnetic field pwns the opponents really fast ? that's good . but you will need those procs in many spots , even more since on destruction it is a different story compared to the jurney you had trough hatred and terror .

farming potential ? you said it yourself , if it can kill well enough just with magnetic field , imagine what it can do if played as the miniguide says . it is rated for 9/10 in therms of killspeed , you know . i'm sure she's in the top 10 of all curently available builds .

good luck !

p.s : i got one more weapon damage stormzon build in progress , this time based on Hammer of Zerae + fire elementals , instead of thundercrack .
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I've been playing a storm build for a few weeks and experienced the same issue Kylrath brought up. Thundercrack takes too long to kill mobs. Magnetic Field offers better kill speed and can damage enemies with its generous aoe, which is safer than melee range. Titan's Burden should have been the perfect fit with the improvement to Thundercrack that allowed melee procs to work but Shower of Rocks still has the annoying delay and doesn't offer much added damage with the mid-game items listed here. The worst part about Thundercrack is the necessary investment for the defense synergy.

Siegfried
Siegfried
Amazon Helms

'VexNef'
Runeword Level: 68
3% Chance to cast level 5 Vanquish on Kill
50% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
Adds 42-125 Fire Damage
Adds 42-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 42-125 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(72 to 100)% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Dexterity
Elemental Resists +(21 to 25)%
+
Jitan's Kamon
Jitan's Kamon
Splint Mail (4)

Defense: (184 - 208) to (370 - 418)
Required Level: 6
Required Strength: 30
Item Level: 19
2% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
Adds 2-4 Fire Damage
Adds 2-4 Lightning Damage
Adds 2-4 Cold Damage
+(24 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 2%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (592 - 656) to (1106 - 1225)
Required Level: 23
Required Strength: 60
Item Level: 36
4% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
Adds (4 to 8)-(8 to 15) Fire Damage
Adds (4 to 8)-(8 to 15) Lightning Damage
Adds (4 to 8)-(8 to 15) Cold Damage
+(58 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 3%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (1466 - 1596) to (2663 - 2898)
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 210
Item Level: 51
6% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
Adds (16 to 30)-(31 to 45) Fire Damage
Adds (16 to 30)-(31 to 45) Lightning Damage
Adds (16 to 30)-(31 to 45) Cold Damage
+(92 to 109)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 4%
Socketed (5)
Defense: (2175 - 2352) to (3925 - 4244)
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 420
Item Level: 85
8% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
Adds (31 to 60)-(81 to 120) Fire Damage
Adds (31 to 60)-(81 to 120) Lightning Damage
Adds (31 to 60)-(81 to 120) Cold Damage
+(109 to 126)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (6)
with Mag Field has netted me over 20 charms so far. Up until recently I was using the rw helm and rest tus/rare jewelry. After getting some defense its not necessary to lure mobs into Mag Field but can be spammed similar to tantrum. Curare isn't really an option at any point in early-mid game because zon is too weak without the life and Curare is not good vs bosses. I'm taking a break from the build because the current tree and itemization through normal progression doesn't allow anything close to smooth gameplay.

As far as your rating system for this build and builds in general, maybe you will consider allowing players to vote instead? How exaclty does your stormzon rank in top 10? Is this top 10 of your builds or builds in general? I don't get it.
Xenomorphous
Rust Claw
85 | 2
I've encountered the same thing actually. Spamming Thundercrack+Magnetic field is rather clunky considering the input delays, both SP and realm. Using magnetic field like tantrum is quite fun and effective considering how easy it is to die in melee range with amazon's awful life and lowish defence for any prolonged encounters(Without the shield that weighs as much as an elephant.) Let's rename it to Magzon. :D
But overall this build has been hella fun, I'm glad they changed thundercrack and magnetic field's mechanics.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yes all amazon builds seem weak. It is a struggle to level to 120. D2 seems wrong without a viable bow amazon somehow. It was always fun to play.