How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

ivo1617
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I did cheat a little bit since I had a random SU axe, I think it was called Lex Ferarum - lots of IAS and life on kill, that I used for the black road challenge and for the first 3 acts of destruction. I also gave myself a teganze ammy and an empyrean band ring. (I am playing on single player.) However, before starting act 4, I went back to TU valaska. And I have gotten all charms through Kabraxis with T6 gear from the guide - switched to labrys before the Baal fight.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
notforkeeps wrote:aerial i got everything besides the last 6 or so. Some cause time constraints, and others cause reward didnt justify the time (witch, terul). this build is for real. inb4 baba OP pls nerf.
i farm now using eth yaggai's, just for kill speed.
everything else is the same.

Those boots are not the same too ;) and get an avenger guard, I have one for you if you like. I'm currently just farming stuff to see if I can get some better eq and some more sigs. Been perfecting my merc and farming to get better rings, I have really bad luck when it comes to jewellery somehow. Still using a low roll angel heart and two rare rings.

After a gazillion crystals farmed and failing to create anything better I started doing charms again, I have about 8 left I think, including JD upgrade which failed last time because some nuke killed me. Also still trying Ureh, I can get to Juris Khan easily but his citizens kill me too fast somehow, even though I am not really lacking any pre-charms and got the breakpoints right.

Did find some SU axe with an on striking proc like bloodstar which totally melts everything. Not sure what to MO on it to make it better. Maybe I'll sell it, like the coldhunger I found. Should sell that too.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ureh was a cake with bear stance + shield. Once at boss - cast portal from belt, cast fortress and ww around until fortress ends. Then cast another fortress and ww a bit longer. Should be fine. WW is really the answer to all problems in this case. You take damage only at the moment when one WW ends and next begins. Also it's only time you have a chance to drink a pot. So drink a pot and keep WWing - hp goes up, boss takes damage from fortress. Profit.
daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What are your thoughts on smaxing Immortal? Seems very good.

aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
It isn't bad, but you don't have points for it.
I'd max it if I was making optimal spec for laz (with respec), then you go full defense, and dodge while standing is useful.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
If you are not using fortress every 3 seconds - you can transfer those points into immortal.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I don't know if even then it is best use of your points. You could put few more into ancient blood, and then increase daedalus level for inc returns life bonus, need less ias for max bp.
You move as this barb quite a bit, so immortal doesn't work all the time. During WW for example you move so it doesn't do anything. Only situation is when you facetank something, but then I didn't feel need for more avoid really.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote:Ureh was a cake with bear stance + shield. Once at boss - cast portal from belt, cast fortress and ww around until fortress ends. Then cast another fortress and ww a bit longer. Should be fine. WW is really the answer to all problems in this case. You take damage only at the moment when one WW ends and next begins. Also it's only time you have a chance to drink a pot. So drink a pot and keep WWing - hp goes up, boss takes damage from fortress. Profit.

Sounds lke the best approach. I was using stormblast on Juris Khan but the Citizens got me every time. I managed to isolate juris from the wardens, it's quite easy. Just standing still even with 1.6m def it was quite a short window I had.to stormblast him. Won't the fortress arrows aim on the citizens too?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
no because they are untargetable :D
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You should be able to stand and tank those few citizens that can melee you, use potions and have TP all the time.
I remember running it multiple times for +2 charm and never had any problems. Even if you die, you can reenter tp, to increase your chances for successful tp recast enter with 10 edyrems summoned.