Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
i was writing a reply but it seems its not needed.. u have ur answer Heathen ^_^
Also, i agree with Marco :)
And its such a huge project that with current speed.. its not gonna be finished ever (its not moving forward at all atm)
Edited by Rishab 8 years.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
of course, that's why the description is there. More fun to read and more straightforward than numbers (i.e. this monster can wrek you if you have no resis, etc.)
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
RequiemLux wrote:-In the sub-category "Energy Factor" of the category "Concepts" in the image that shows the curve it's written "Median XL 2012" shouldn't be better to get rid of the 2012 part?

I agree, good catch. We really should have fixed that one a long time ago.

RequiemLux wrote:-In the sub-category "Poison Damage Explained" of the category "Concepts" the list of skills is really outdated.

Ditto.

RequiemLux wrote:-In the sub-category "Forum & Chat" of the category "Information" the link to the forum links to the old forum.

Fixed.

RequiemLux wrote:-When the documentation is opened up wouldn't be better to use the page "Introduction" instead of "About" to introduce someone to it?

Yeah when I first started working on the docs I suggested something similar as well. However Q does like his changelogs :mrgreen: Actually not sure what we decided about this back then so lets wait until he shows up and gives his opinion.

Anyway thanks for the reports, it's nice to get a fresh pair of eyes on these every once and a while. Much appreciated.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Marco wrote:of course, that's why the description is there. More fun to read and more straightforward than numbers (i.e. this monster can wrek you if you have no resis, etc.)

Kind of like stat paraphrasing. I can get on board with that.

Also, the difference to Quill Bears from Hatred to Terror should be noted, because in Hatred they're virtually harmless, but in Terror, they will shrek your whole life.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Heathen wrote:
Marco wrote:of course, that's why the description is there. More fun to read and more straightforward than numbers (i.e. this monster can wrek you if you have no resis, etc.)

Kind of like stat Paraphrasing. I can get on board with that.

Also, the difference to Quill Bears from Hatred to Terror should be noted, because in Hatred they're virtually harmless, but in Terror, they will shrek your whole life.

that is where the description part of the monster comes in... it will be all in description..
Making it for every difficulty does not make sense..

the bestiary already takes approx 11mb space with just single copy of each monster, and that would be directly added to docs size whenever it gets added to docs..
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
suchbalance wrote:Anyway thanks for the reports, it's nice to get a fresh pair of eyes on these every once and a while. Much appreciated.

No problem. You're welcome, we are all working for the greater good ^^

-In the FAQ section it's written "If you checked all this and found nothing, contact me through EMAIL for a solution." the EMAIL link is broken
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
In LFAQ, the answer to the question "How can I stop those @#(&% bosses from regenerating?" is wrong. J AKA 01001010 did some testing. His natural regen wasn't stopped by nightmare in K3KBA, and terul's natural regen wasn't stopped by void archon.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
I don't think the reanim Void Archon has the prevent heal attack, but I'm too lazy to check atm.

What was he doing when testing the nightmare? Not sure if it works on players completely the same as on monsters.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
AFAIK he was just running around checking if his natural regen was stopped by nightmare. Malice also confirms that nightmare doesn't work on bosses that regen like Yshari Baal
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
He could have life on striking, and some proc that has wdm and triggers on being struck/hit. or life on being hit/struck. life after kill that heals from wdm procs. some skill that grants one of those. Just go to K3K necro, open a tp, remove all items and inventory, respec with no skills, put points into vit, go in, get nightmare on you, go back to town, observe your hp.

Does he (Yshari Baal) have a heal spell? If he does, and casts it before nightmare is cast on him, he'll still heal even if nightmare is on.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017