Median XL 1.3 Announced

Game news and forum updates
goodlike
Fallen
1 | 0
Yes, make more ubers with even more impossible to play hardcore, Kill this mode definitively
For example, I like to play hardcore, but the game ends very quickly, because if on softcore the game starts with 120 lvl, then it ends on hardcore, and except for certain locations you have nothing to do, I hope, for your understanding.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
goodlike wrote:Yes, make more ubers with even more impossible to play hardcore, Kill this mode definitively
For example, I like to play hardcore, but the game ends very quickly, because if on softcore the game starts with 120 lvl, then it ends on hardcore, and except for certain locations you have nothing to do, I hope, for your understanding.

Show me on this doll where Marco touched you.

Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HAHAHA Top kek
Anyway, very Hyped about this Update, will definitely get back to playing MP!!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
goodlike wrote:Yes, make more ubers with even more impossible to play hardcore, Kill this mode definitively

Shrug. I do hardcore at the end of each season and usually get about half the charms.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
New seasson is forthcomming! Unless we all die in hc, current version!
Modteam, could u be so kind and write here smth like an ordered full list of changes in MXL 1.3? I know that suprise effect is important but it's so ''soon'', so close it would make better work with uncovering that part of a mistery.
Looking forward to assassin changes, thanks everyone and keep up the good work as always (:

Damn, i forgot 'ssin still exists in MXL!
Brand new Endgame Quest

Like...? Hope it doesn't mean switching more ubers into Torajan Jungle...
Scorpion Blade, Rebound and Hades Gate

That's interesting. Rebound is one of the most specific and probabily most interesting skill MXL commited ever; i wonder to know what has been reworked. Could u tell more about it?
New unique items

Swords for werewolf? Would be nice, indeed.
What is meant by giving necro tree better identity?

Hope they won't exchange morph. It was so diablo 1 based that became merely epic.
Mb they created any new skills? Mb untill 1.3 version MXL necro melee will has ''ghost walk'' spell, ''hitman cut" attack, revivring passive, ''vampiric touch'' attack and ''banshee manifestation" morph with better current morph appearance?
Cellmember
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Very nice!
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Any ETA? Like, days, weeks, months ? it's my first time seeing an update announced in median so I have no idea what to expect ?
Seems nice !
I started median xl only few weeks ago, it's a pity my MP characters will be moved to NL but oh well, I guess now I have the knowledge to start next reset in a good way ^^
Feels great to see this mod gets so much love and content anyway !!
Keep up the great work!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hades gate with 200% WDM pls. So it will fit "heavily damaging" skill as description saying (proc/-s should be removed or changed to weaker version).
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
foufoumoro wrote:Any ETA? Like, days, weeks, months ? it's my first time seeing an update announced in median so I have no idea what to expect ?
Seems nice !
I started median xl only few weeks ago, it's a pity my MP characters will be moved to NL but oh well, I guess now I have the knowledge to start next reset in a good way ^^
Feels great to see this mod gets so much love and content anyway !!
Keep up the great work!

for now no date has been announced but the month is gonna be this april and resets usually happen on fridays while the exact date is announced a week in advance. So do the maths :P
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
SolaRola
Imp
4 | 0
Characters from 1.2 will work in 1.3?
Or will need new game?