MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Imagine if we implemented D2statsReader in the character tab.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Primarch wrote:Imagine if we implemented D2statsReader in the character tab.

Thats the purpose of this Stat page, in the end, d2stats will be removed (as well as ALL other 3rd party tools).
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Reworked party screen. As you can see, the player's account is now displayed. You can also notice the border around the player's class icon will change based on the character's level. The border is the same for levels 1 to 120, and from 121 to 125 you get a different border for every level.
EarthBounder
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
:clap:

*sniff*.. its beautiful. The d3 style paragon portraits are neat. ;]
Edited by EarthBounder 5 years.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Amazing :)
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
That's friggin' incredible Whist!!! I like the new stats screen too! Does Inertia make all the menu art? They look damn sexy whoever made them!
Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
AzureGladiator wrote:That's friggin' incredible Whist!!! I like the new stats screen too! Does Inertia make all the menu art? They look damn sexy whoever made them!

Thanks!
To answer your question, yes and no. I make (most) of the gui, but ofc the gfx themselves are taken from D3 and then reworked to make new layouts/assets, so most of the work is done for me. That beig said, the gui skin feature will enable the community to make their own custom gfx.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Inertia wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:That's friggin' incredible Whist!!! I like the new stats screen too! Does Inertia make all the menu art? They look damn sexy whoever made them!

Thanks!
To answer your question, yes and no. I make (most) of the gui, but ofc the gfx themselves are taken from D3 and then reworked to make new layouts/assets, so most of the work is done for me. That beig said, the gui skin feature will enable the community to make their own custom gfx.

Wow, that's super awesome! If that ever gets implemented I might put my Photoshop skills to the test, hahaha! It's easy to overlook the work that goes into the gui... I remember trying to make a Diablo II style texture pack for Minecraft back when it was beta and I only got halfway cause it took way longer than I thought! Well I was also still relatively new to Photoshop at the time, so it could just be that. Either way, I appreciate your work, and everyone else's for Sigma! :thumb:
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Inertia wrote:

Thanks!

I'm taking this opportunity to say, a big thanks to you Inertia :clap: Thanks for giving life to my really vague and unclear specifications, and managing to somehow achieve exactly what I had in mind even though it was so scrambled in my head. And thanks for the great quality of your work given how limited and primitive the GFX engine is. Not only does this save me a lot of time (which I can therefore invest in the actual development of the mod), but I also couldn't do as good as you and the mod wouldn't be as great in terms of GUI quality if it wasn't for you.

Give this man a cookie guys :clap:
ryunp
Lava Lord
97 | 73
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Inertia wrote:

Thanks!

Awesome to see everyone's hard work coming together! I knew the portrait frames looked familiar, will there be any issues from Blizzard over snagging their assets, like copyright?