How to make the Hardware Cursor in DII?

Need help installing the mod?
Umbrella
Vampiress
35 | 0
If i set 30 fps limit, cursor in game will be 30 fps too. Up DPI on mouse is a bad idea.
axtroz
Dark Huntress
14 | 5
D2 doesn't have a native implementation of hardware cursor. I've tried with third party programs but sometimes it bugs out badly (you click to go right, but it goes bottom right or so)

Remove fps limit and play multi-player. On single player the cursor fps is capped at 25. If you don't want to play on realm you can play tcp/ip to avoid the fps cap
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if you have problem with the cursor because the position doesnt update properly, then perhaps the problem is with mouse acceleration.
i remember for a long time i didnt disable it and in d2 the cursor was acting funny. since ive disabled it many years ago there are zero problems
Umbrella
Vampiress
35 | 0
axtroz wrote:D2 doesn't have a native implementation of hardware cursor. I've tried with third party programs but sometimes it bugs out badly (you click to go right, but it goes bottom right or so)

Remove fps limit and play multi-player. On single player the cursor fps is capped at 25. If you don't want to play on realm you can play tcp/ip to avoid the fps cap

Ok, nwm. Thx for reply. Google doesn't give results for this query. Sadly :cry: