Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
How many times does Carnage (nec attack) hit a target each attack?

Also, if I use Dragonfire Oil (passive adds fire damage to attacks), and I use Carnage - does it add the fire damage to the aoe portion, on every pulse of each attack?

Also, is max Dragonfire preferrable to Pestilence? Melee necs currently only have enough points for one or the other. Anyone have any experience?
xxvii
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Does D2STATS allow you to modify which items are shown on the map? For example, if I wanted white Ancient Armor to show, is this possible?
paulowtt
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
did something change in this update? i found the viper amulet in clawn viper temple 2, but no staff drop.
xxvii
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
paulowtt wrote:did something change in this update? i found the viper amulet in clawn viper temple 2, but no staff drop.

it drops in snake valley level 2. like in the original diablo
paulowtt
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
xxvii wrote:
paulowtt wrote:did something change in this update? i found the viper amulet in clawn viper temple 2, but no staff drop.

Snake Valley is a very small area in witch the entrance to Clawn Viper Temple is located. The Staff of Kings drops Originally in the Maggot Lair
xxvii
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
paulowtt wrote:
xxvii wrote:

Snake Valley is a very small area in witch the entrance to Clawn Viper Temple is located. The Staff of Kings drops Originally in the Maggot Lair

ooops - i thought you were asking about the amulet. Yes the staff now drops in Maggot Lair
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Skeptic_Zero wrote:How many times does Carnage (nec attack) hit a target each attack?

Also, if I use Dragonfire Oil (passive adds fire damage to attacks), and I use Carnage - does it add the fire damage to the aoe portion, on every pulse of each attack?

Also, is max Dragonfire preferrable to Pestilence? Melee necs currently only have enough points for one or the other. Anyone have any experience?

yes. elemental damage is added to each time a weapon damage modifying (WDM) attack hits the target. Carnage in this case hits quite often (like 16 times per swing maybe more, maybe less), so the fire is addd each hit.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maybe not the right place to ask, but I never pay an attention too much, how possible is that my CtB is as it is shown on the pic bellow.

Shouldn't that be a little harder to achieve iirc, or sth changed. ;-|

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Talic, come back when your CtB is 75% which is max. 5% is low :)