Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

platinumfetus
Imp
5 | 0
How do you craft Mark of the Wild axes?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can use shrines to craft or reroll recipe.
fiodorson
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have a long cooldown on Iron Spiral and I don't know what causes it.

Edit: I'm a dumbass, I need to level it to six minimum to get rid of cooldown.
Edited by fiodorson 5 years.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fiodorson wrote:I have a long cooldown on Iron Spiral and I don't know what causes it.

The last patch added a short cooldown to some abilities that you can get rid of if you invest 7 points or more.
arythia
Vampiress
39 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I am wondering how to obtain max block? I have 400+~~ base points in dex and everything listed in the mid-game gear portion, however my block chance is at 2%. Is there something I am missing? Or when you say max block are you referring to faster block rate. This build feels squishy to me, not sure where I'm going wrong.

Edit- Or do I need to now swap to gladiators dominance from runemaster?
platinumfetus
Imp
5 | 0
I am new and playing this build so I may not be correct but it is my understanding that you will need max gladiators dominance and over 2k dex from % attribute charms to reach max block
arythia
Vampiress
39 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hmm okay maybe I'll have to swap off runemaster then. Does getting that max block make you incredibly less squishy?
pitappl
Destroyer
7 | 0
Im lvl 18 atm, and I ran Griswold multiple times.. But I still didnt get zealot rush, featherclaw and jitans kamon :(. Should I run it till I get it or just go on and use looted items?
platinumfetus
Imp
5 | 0
pitappl wrote:Im lvl 18 atm, and I ran Griswold multiple times.. But I still didnt get zealot rush, featherclaw and jitans kamon :(. Should I run it till I get it or just go on and use looted items?

You will have to craft them. The barb cannot get those items from griswalds chest.
pitappl
Destroyer
7 | 0
platinumfetus wrote:
pitappl wrote:Im lvl 18 atm, and I ran Griswold multiple times.. But I still didnt get zealot rush, featherclaw and jitans kamon :(. Should I run it till I get it or just go on and use looted items?

You will have to craft them. The barb cannot get those items from griswalds chest.

What items will I need? These unique's bases and something to cube it with?