Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
0dino4ka wrote:

the shape of a wolf as you like

Nice 1 :) you sir just got yourself on my guide uber section.
BunnyFuMaster
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Gear -
Berith
Erawan
Natha
Kali
Truce
Megalilth

I've hit a bit of a wall and just wondered what my best farming path would be to start getting sacred uniques. I can do TA no problem, and I can crawl through Fautsville, but I do die alot.

Is it just grind through TA at this point, and if so what should I be looking to do to up my MF? I'm pretty capped out on MOs to get my FHR to around 300 for Fautsville, and my Def up.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BunnyFuMaster wrote:
Gear -
Berith
Erawan
Natha
Kali
Truce
Megalilth

I've hit a bit of a wall and just wondered what my best farming path would be to start getting sacred uniques. I can do TA no problem, and I can crawl through Fautsville, but I do die alot.

Is it just grind through TA at this point, and if so what should I be looking to do to up my MF? I'm pretty capped out on MOs to get my FHR to around 300 for Fautsville, and my Def up.

Your Biggest upgrade is to kill baal on destruction and farm cows till 121 and get talxis RW sword. With that alone your damage is doubled and you can then farm TA dunc/ fauzt with ease. Second thing is to get more Charms.

My Approach has allways been following:
1. Charms.
2. lvl 121
3. 2 Xis runes for weapon and boots

--> farm other gears and SU's that i need and get charms that i missed.
0dino4ka
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:
0dino4ka wrote:

the shape of a wolf as you like

Nice 1 :) you sir just got yourself on my guide uber section.

I did my best )
0dino4ka
Dark Huntress
14 | 0

BunnyFuMaster
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any links to a good build to kill Destruction Baal?...Wolf form seems impossible and I'm trying a treebuild, but it's just as bad.
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
BunnyFuMaster wrote:Any links to a good build to kill Destruction Baal?...Wolf form seems impossible and I'm trying a treebuild, but it's just as bad.

Seems I'm getting the same roadblock. I haven't tried treewarden yet since I don't want to waste my belladonna elixirs.

This is how the character looks right now
► Show Spoiler

I've got a good bunch of charms so far.
► Show Spoiler

Tkorpi wrote:Your Biggest upgrade is to kill baal on destruction and farm cows till 121 and get talxis RW sword.

I bet my next move should be to go and try to down Baal to then farm cows, but I don't really feel like experimenting with my limited elixirs. Wouldn't want to get stuck in a bad build without any respec available.

I've been able to clear out many ubers playing full poison/rain of fire + acid fiends, on crafted gear for +minion stats and +poison dmg. I have the gear in stash ready to use and it's a lot easier to farm signets in torajan with this build than wolf, but I know from SP experience in the previous patch that a summon build is a really bad idea when trying kill Baal.

Tran Ath is on pretty good farm, rarely dying in a single run. I get between 0-3 SU per clear, but except for the gloves, nothing really interesting caught my eye.

If all I need to do to get Baal down is craft a decent axe and switch spec then it's a piece of cake, but building a whole other set of gear for treewarden might take a lot of time.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rumblealex wrote:
BunnyFuMaster wrote:Any links to a good build to kill Destruction Baal?...Wolf form seems impossible and I'm trying a treebuild, but it's just as bad.

Seems I'm getting the same roadblock. I haven't tried treewarden yet since I don't want to waste my belladonna elixirs.

This is how the character looks right now
► Show Spoiler

I've got a good bunch of charms so far.
► Show Spoiler

Tkorpi wrote:Your Biggest upgrade is to kill baal on destruction and farm cows till 121 and get talxis RW sword.

I bet my next move should be to go and try to down Baal to then farm cows, but I don't really feel like experimenting with my limited elixirs. Wouldn't want to get stuck in a bad build without any respec available.

I've been able to clear out many ubers playing full poison/rain of fire + acid fiends, on crafted gear for +minion stats and +poison dmg. I have the gear in stash ready to use and it's a lot easier to farm signets in torajan with this build than wolf, but I know from SP experience in the previous patch that a summon build is a really bad idea when trying kill Baal.

Tran Ath is on pretty good farm, rarely dying in a single run. I get between 0-3 SU per clear, but except for the gloves, nothing really interesting caught my eye.

If all I need to do to get Baal down is craft a decent axe and switch spec then it's a piece of cake, but building a whole other set of gear for treewarden might take a lot of time.

you can kill him even with wolf. it just takes shitloads of time. same goes with otherbuilds aswell. i think ele dudu would be also pretty solid option for killing him. just dont summon. :)
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

well treewarden & ele dudu (rain of fire) are the options. killing baal just takes shitloads of time and determination.