Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Does the amazon's bloodstorm hit the monster if u cast it directly on them? or must if be cast to the side?
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Is there any insta death mechanics on mephy or diablo?
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
KeYzBeZ wrote:Is there any insta death mechanics on mephy or diablo?

no not really, but if you don't have fire resistance diablo will easily instagib you with flamestrike
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Aspirine101 wrote:
KeYzBeZ wrote:Is there any insta death mechanics on mephy or diablo?

no not really, but if you don't have fire resistance diablo will easily instagib you with flamestrike

and cold res for meph (he casts mythal that lowers your res so better have enough res or avoid it)

also Knights of Death cast curse that lowers your stats to 1 and then meph can 1shot you
Massive
Cultist
20 | 0
any help with mxl offline tools and app crash after loading char???
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
find the thread on forum tools tab. download new 1.3.2 data folder
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Around how much minion bonuses should I aim for in total with barb? I couldn't find it anywhere. I have only crafted gear kinda mediocre without any specigic su for summoner. Thx
purplet
Cultist
22 | 1
CzechMate wrote:Around how much minion bonuses should I aim for in total with barb? I couldn't find it anywhere. I have only crafted gear kinda mediocre without any specigic su for summoner. Thx

Try to get the ssu hammerhead for scourge minions, it's a good. Boost to your single target.

You aim for as much as possible, crafts with 5sk and two good shrine rolls for. Weapon and for the armor skills if possible, twice good roll and Ed on top are a good first step.
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
I'm having a lot of trouble with K3K destruction, my main problem is the totems.
if skeletons are next to it, it doesn't take damage from my attacks, and my best chance is to lure the skeletons outside the field and kill them, then go after the totem with very few enemies, which is very time consuming.
Do I just need better gear? I have ~104k defense and have 11k damage on brimstone, my main attacking spell, and 2k on slayer, and with 5 of them up it goes to 10k.
Also is it possible to prioritize targets with spells like slayer?
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
purplet wrote:
CzechMate wrote:Around how much minion bonuses should I aim for in total with barb? I couldn't find it anywhere. I have only crafted gear kinda mediocre without any specigic su for summoner. Thx

Try to get the ssu hammerhead for scourge minions, it's a good. Boost to your single target.

You aim for as much as possible, crafts with 5sk and two good shrine rolls for. Weapon and for the armor skills if possible, twice good roll and Ed on top are a good first step.

Thx for the response. I ment literally what total amount of +% life, dmg, ar should I aim for. While testing with suboptimal gear and unfilled sockets I had around 250 life, 300 dmg and 150 ar. Farming seemed slow. But as I sad no SUs.