Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CzechMate wrote:Farming seemed slow.

At this point eating 500 signets should be your priority to boost by Spirit Trance.
purplet
Cultist
22 | 1
CzechMate wrote:
purplet wrote:
CzechMate wrote:Around how much minion bonuses should I aim for in total with barb? I couldn't find it anywhere. I have only crafted gear kinda mediocre without any specigic su for summoner. Thx

Try to get the ssu hammerhead for scourge minions, it's a good. Boost to your single target.

You aim for as much as possible, crafts with 5sk and two good shrine rolls for. Weapon and for the armor skills if possible, twice good roll and Ed on top are a good first step.

Thx for the response. I ment literally what total amount of +% life, dmg, ar should I aim for. While testing with suboptimal gear and unfilled sockets I had around 250 life, 300 dmg and 150 ar. Farming seemed slow. But as I sad no SUs.

You get as much as you can on your crafts, this is how much you should have. Get tainted shrines for boots and belt and magic for armor and weapon and get as much as you can.THis is what you aim for.

Then what unda said, 500signets for nephalem spirit helps a lot obviously.

Farming depends on your merc, get 130pierce gear for an abjurer or equip the priest and they will kill stuff very fast.For k3ba priest, for TA abjurer.

Minion life is more important at first i believe but i kinda never had much benefits (they either get rekt at situations or survive just fine). Currently WHEN BUFFED WITH SPIRIT i got around 900life and 1600dmg with my 600mf setup (mostly mf jewels sometimes with dmg or life).
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Running windows 10 with a nice Nvidia graphics card with glide, just cant seem to get the game to not lag like a bitch...any suggestionS?
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
using compatibulity xp3 , admin, glide windowed mode etc... all the basic stuff
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
patch 1.13c , not using the launcher, thinking that the 1.13c is the problem, i can run fine fps no problem on battle.net
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
nephalem spirit doesn't boost barb and merc's self dmg but only boost summon minion dmg? I dont see any increasement in my dmg and my merc at all.
edit: tried some necrobot in fauzt. My whole party dealed NO DAMAGE. So it seems the spirit gives no ele dmg. I also dont see anything like an aura. I think this skill is bugged somehow.
Edited by chickenfeeder 5 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chickenfeeder wrote:nephalem spirit doesn't boost barb and merc's self dmg but only boost summon minion dmg? I dont see any increasement in my dmg and my merc at all.

it applies an aura to anything in the party within the range. are you standing outside of town..?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Aero wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:nephalem spirit doesn't boost barb and merc's self dmg but only boost summon minion dmg? I dont see any increasement in my dmg and my merc at all.

it applies an aura to anything in the party within the range. are you standing outside of town..?

ok I tried to kill some physical immune mobs, my whole party dealed NO DAMAGE AT ALL. Is this skill bugged or what?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
chickenfeeder wrote:
Aero wrote:

ok I tried to kill some physical immune mobs, my whole party dealed NO DAMAGE AT ALL. Is this skill bugged or what?

Are you using the latest patch? It was bugged previously but they did fix it.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Fumbles wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:
Aero wrote:

Are you using the latest patch? It was bugged previously but they did fix it.

I downloaded the 1st 1.3 which came out after count down. Did a newer ver came after that? I will look, thanks!